BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Angelica D.
Elkhart, IN
I have a Yorkie who loves to shred stuffed animals so he goes through toys a lot. I've been getting BarkBox for him for about 3 and I can't say anything horrible about any of the products so far. I love that BarkBox tests all of the products before making that product part of the monthly box and I also love the fact that most of the treats are organic and the toys are made in the USA.
Stacy K.
Henderson, NV
After seeing this on Influenster (thanks!) I decided to friend them on FB to see what it was about. After thinking about it for like a month I finally signed my 6 month old puppy for a box yesterday! I cant wait to see what he starts to get! I signed him up for the 6 months. I'm hoping it will be worth it. I'm sure my puppy Dallas will love the new toys and treats he will receive each month!
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
We get this subscription box every month! The dogs now recognize the box and have to watch me open it! lol. We live in a rural town and have no pet stores within a 100 mile radius. We love that we get quality pet products each month delivered to our door. The treats and toys are always a hit. We have never been disappointed! We love trying products that we wouldn't have heard of otherwise!
Amanda  H.
Ooltewah, TN
These are SO great! My dogs love getting these in the mail, so much so that they now perk up when I mention "Bark Box". Anyway, the products are tested before chosen and are from trusted suppliers, with most products coming from the US or Europe. They will also send a card thoroughly describing the contents of the box (where it's made, where you can buy more, and what price individually.)
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought one of these for my moms Chihuahua and he loved them all except the treats (likely due to the fact that she feeds him human food 90% of the time , yes I know its bad, no she wont stop) Anyway it had six toys three pkgs of bones 1pkg of treats and a bandana this was a holiday box and I don't know if they very with whats in them but it was fun and I didn't sign up for the subscription although that would've been cool
Madeleine L.
Altoona, PA
The first box was a heck of a deal, and even without the initial price, the quality more than warrants what you pay after your first one. We use the treats (which are a favourite-one of our dogs turns up her little nose at our "regular" treats now) for training the pups. The toys are great quality—even my girls can't shred them by the time a new box comes, and they are ROUGH on toys. A+
Kristen K.
Lahaina, HI
Bark Box sends out great themed boxes every month that your dog is bound to love! We got a great box for 4th of July that had a collapsible water dish, a dog beer along with some other items but the best was the calming biscuits in there for dogs who hate fireworks. They really love dogs and you can get a feel for that in every box. There is not a single item we have ever gotten that us or our puppy have been displeased with. The only con is it can be a little pricey so look out for Groupons or other discounts on pet blogs etc.
L. R.
Merritt Is, FL
I think the Idea is great. We received our first barkbox and our pup was happy. We upgraded to for the premium toy which was definitely worth it. The only down side that I see is our pup is 90lbs and I noted the size in our profile however they still sent some small bitesize treats which aren't much use for us. I'm just glad I got an extra month to see if its really worth keeping!
Cameron V.
Tabernacle, NJ
I shouldn't say I love it as much as my dogs LOVE it. Had it for about a year and would recommend everyone who has a pup to get it. My 2 dogs split one. Durable toys, tons of treats, they go with the month that it is. I haven't had to buy treats or toys since I started this.
Sarah H.
Saint Charles, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups have been getting BarkBox for the last 5 months and it's great! I love it. It's so much fun to see what is inside the box each month and for my pups to try new treats/toys. The toys are great quality and treats are always from either the US or Canada. Great product.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.