BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Wendy S.
We LOVE BarkBox! We have been members for several years, and have no complaints whatsoever. Our 2 labs, who are BIG TIME chewers, are big fans of the high quality toys, and the all natural treats! And the best part - most of the products are made right here in the USA!
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
So this box is great in every which way. I always recommend this to my friends and families. I tried other companies but I didn't really love them but I really love this box. Their boxes are organized and neat. Believe it or not yo are go into love this because they are really lovable.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love barkbox ! We switch from petbox to here because we heard they offered much more variety ! Which they definitely did ! Amazing way of trying new products out for your pup big or small . It's like Christmas every month for my Lhasa apso when the mailman delivers his barkbox ! Again worth it for the money ! Subscribe to save more and get more money for your buck
Laura P.
BUYER BEWARE!!! I've just had the worst experience ever with this company. I'd have to say it ranks in the top 2 of worst! The website isn't intuitive and somehow, I accidentally ended up with 2 accounts for the same dog. Immediately, I cancelled both and contacted the company the only way given...via email. It was days before I heard back. Then I was told that 2 boxes have already shipped and enthusiastically told "I could give one to a shelter!". I would be refunded partially. Unbelievable!!!
Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this subscription as a gift for a friend. Since her dog was a puppy, I added on the durable toy upgrade. While my friend said her pup loved the treats and snacks included with the box, she said her puppy was tearing right through the more expensive "durable" toys, so I cancelled. This is a good option if your dog isn't a rough chewer or a puppy.
Tonya O.
Nashville, TN
My dog is picky and gets bored with the same treats after a while. Barkbox is awesome because it's something new every month. If I had one complaint, it's that the toys are sometimes too large for my 4 pound dog, even though we subscribe to the smallest box.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I received a 3-month subscription to BarkBox from a friend once I got a pup. It was full of all kinds of goodies. I find that once a month seems to be a bit much, though. I had toys and treats building up. The three months actually lasted me more like 6 months.
Holly K.
Reno, NV
My dog is 18 lbs and receives the small dog box. He and I love it. We gets toys he loves. He hasn't been able to destroy them-yet. I also like the treats that we get. There is a wide variety of treats and they appeal to my dog. We are exposed to types of treats I've never seen before that I would definitely go out and buy because my dog likes the so much.
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
My dogs love this monthly gift from the mailman. The products are high quality and my pitbulls STILL play with every one daily. Products bought are generally destroyed within minutes, these last. They love the treats as well but the toys are their favorite!
Charli M.
bonita
My newest addiction is subscription boxes, especially the dog ones. I loved the Bark Box and would have continued if it was in my budget. I still give it an A because the products are great and its nice to get stuff in the mail that you don't have to hunt for at the stores. http://confessionsofacalimom.Blogspot.com/ You can read a review at my blog if you like.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.