BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Arantza Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got my first box and I canceled the subscription because I feel like after the third month I will have so many toys that I will have no idea where to put them, if you have a dog that destroys toys then it is great dor you. But if you don´t want your house full of toys then I would not recommend it.
Everly M.
Saugus, MA
BarkBox is well worth the money spent on the monthly subscription, in my opinion. I got a Groupon deal for a reduced subscription price, but now that I have used the service I would gladly pay full price. My dog has loved basically everything that's come from BarkBox. It's really fun to be surprised with new products each month and also trust that the toys and treats are going to be safe and healthy for my dog. The coupons are hit or miss. Sometimes I end up using them and other times they are for a service I wouldn't use. That being said, BarkBox is amazing!
Vivien A.
London, London
I loved barkbox, the only reason I stopped my subscription was because my dog has intense allergies and she couldn't eat a lot of the treats provided without reacting to them. The toys provided were great though. I would definitely recomend barkbox to people that have less fussy dogs than mine :)
Brenda F.
San Diego, CA
My Siberian Huskies LOVE their BarkBox! The themes are always fun and exciting. The treats come in a wide variety of flavors and textures. The toys are top notch and are of great quality, even for mouthy huskies. We feel that the BarkBox is an excellent value~lots of new treats to try and FUN toys to gnaw on. Our huskies look forward to their box every month. I would highly recommend this box subscription.
Chelsea T.
My dog loves the treats and toys inside! The only downside was that they didn't last too long. My dog destroyed the toys but that's how he is with all stuffed toys.
Ginnie H.
Cape Coral, FL
I've seen ads for Bark Box for a long time. Wasn't really sure about it, but I finally caved. My dog LOVES it! I love how each box has a theme to it! You pick what size dog you have and they send you toys and treats for that size. I have a toy poodle and they are the perfect size for him! You pick the package and they automatically charge you every month, but you still have the option to cancel at any time.
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They give you good products for the price! 6 month subscription has the best value. The toys are adorable and healthy treats! However, I don't know who categorizes the boxes because my Pomeranian can't play with some of the toys that are suppose to be for small dogs nor can he eat the treats.
Marissa D.
Hudson , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got barkbox with a groupon and me and my dogs loved it! What a great treat for them and a great way to try new products! It came with a great variety of toys and treats as well as some other cool items. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because for a large breed box it is quite expensive.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love barkbox! and so does my pup :) Getting a box in the mail every month filled with different toys and treats is so nice for my dog, he gets so excited over them! I think the price is very decent for what you receive, and I would definitely recommend BarkBox for anyone with a dog
Ashley H.
Norcross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a monthly member of BarkBox and me and my pup absolutely love it! The toys and treats are of surprisingly high quality for how affordable the monthly box is and they even replace toys if your dog destroys a bunch of them. Customer service is great and I would recommend it to any dog owner!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.