BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Rachel D.
Rockford, IL
My dogs LOVE this box. They know as soon as it comes that it's for them and they wait patiently (but eagerly) as we open the package of goodies.
We consider our dogs as family members and the treats and toys inside these boxes bring joy to them which in turn brings joy to us as their owners. The items are original and fun. Well worth the money to be able to spoil your dog with life's pleasures.
Kaylin M.
Sturgis, MS
We've been with Barkbox for 2 years now and my big dog loves it. They put 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and 1 chewie/ bone product in there. He gets so excited everytime his box comes in (but still doesn't like the mailman). I give 4 stars because my dog has food allergies and they've sent him the wrong treats more than once. They always send us an apology e-mail and replacement treats, though.
Theresa L.
Belcamp, MD
We have been getting barkbox for over a year now and my dogs love them! And the fact that they look for safe, strongly made toys and safe USA or Canada treats is helpful. They partner with reputable companies so I don't have to worry as much that my dogs are getting something bad for them. They also send helpful, funny, and cute emails of dog stories from all over. The one thing I wish they did was give an option (maybe a discount) to families with more than one dog. I have to order 2 boxes because we can't have 1 toy with 2 pups.
Michelle S.
Collinsville, IL
BarkBox is probably one of the greatest things created. My dog gets super excited when the box shows up. They will send 2 toys, 2 treats, and a bone of some sort. The toys are very durable, the treats are healthy, and she is very picky when it comes to her bones, but she's gobbled every single one up. I don't have to worry about running out of treats or having to clean up a shredded toy
Brittney B.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVED LOVED LOVED my barkbox subscription, and so did my dog! Awesome products. They give you a discount if you want to order more of a product too. They always had high quality toys and treats. Most of their treats were either grain-free, Gluten-Free, US made, pork-free or all the above. Which was great because my dog has SOOO many allergies. Loved it. I really need to renew my subscription.
Ashley H.
Clarksville, TN
We subscribed to barkbox for almost two years. Our dogs LOVED it, but the toys would last for maybe 10 minutes. We didn't get our money's worth because our dogs destroyed the toys. We switched to the heavy chewers box and everything. If they sent toys that could withstand my Doberman and German Shepherd's jaws, I would still be subscribed. Definitely try it out! I loved the treats they sent!
Alisa T.
Honestly one of the best subscription boxes ever. Extremely affordable and worth it for all you get. If anything happens with a toy falling apart or your dog not liking it or the treats, you can let them know and they will send a new one for you free of charge. Totally recommended!
Leslibeth M.
Chula Vista, CA
I had barkbox for about 6 months (I recently had to cut down due to financial issues) and my 3 dogs loved them, especially my biggest dog (a samoyed) who adored not only the snacks but the toys included every month. Unfortunately, as an other reviewer stated, most of the products in the boxes are small snacks and coupons so if you pay month to month (it's $25 on a monthly basis), it gets a bit pricey for what you get. However, I do recommend barkbox, especially if you can find a discount code or buy a multiple month subscription.
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
I have a chocolate lab, and Bark Box is hands down the best investment I have ever made. My dog chews threw everything and with the amount of money we would spend on toys every month was crazy. This is an affordable option that we will definitely continue to purchase in the future
K M.
Started out fantastic, with great toys, great treats and other supplies based on the size of your dog. However, after the months went on, the quality and size of the items decreased. We have a German Shepherd so bite sized treats are pointless, plus an entire box of treats is also pointless. He enjoyed getting a new toy and it is no fun saying no when all he can smell is a boxful of dog treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.