BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I'm not a fan. I have three furbabies that I rescued and I shop for them just like I do my own son. I get both my son and I subscription boxes and wanted to try one for them too but I don't see the value. I think I could get more for them by shopping on my own.
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog subscription love. Definitely beats having to go to the pet store trying to figure what to get, way better just to have it choosen for you and you can see what your dog hates or liked without having to pay alot for it. Great products most of the time.
Alyssa V.
Slidell, LA
Each month my baby gets super excited when he sees this box. He knows that it is for him and he knows that there's goodies inside! The toys hold up pretty well even though he is a 100lb baby that loves to chew up his toys sometimes!
Worth the monthly subscription!
Sabina P.
My two little pups live for the BarkBox! I am like the best dog mommy on the block because my little fluffs always have new awesome things! And the treats and toys! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG! It's amazing quality and I recommend to all pet owners! You won't regret it!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Barkbox is the best! Our pup loves opening his box every month and usually loves everything in it. In the off chance that he doesn't like something, chatting into BarkBox's amazing service department will get you the option to get another item with free shipping!
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
These boxes are SO worth the money. Just one of the products (all of them) equal nearly $20 on their own. The toys are amazing and cute, my dogs have loved every single treat that's came in the boxes and everything in them is good for your dog !!! (major brownie points)
Betsy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Now my dogs might be just as excited as me when a package comes in the mail. They paw and scratch at it while I get a scissor to open it. There have been some great products, and a few duds. But the quality has been great even if my dogs didnt like the toys. I like being introduced to new brands not carried at local stores, and this is a fun way to discover them.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I love BarkBox and so do my doggies! I was super excited when I received a subscription as a birthday present and was even more excited when the first box showed up. The boxes are creative and the themes are cute and I love the variety of toys and treats that come in the box. It's also super handy that if you really love something from the box, you can buy it later.
Misty Q.
Lubbock, TX
Can I say BEST thing ever!?! Getting this box every month is the greatest time ever. Stella (my dog) gets so excited to receive her box every month. The box contains 2 toys, and 3 types of treats. The toys are durable and Stella enjoys playing with each one every month. The treats are all healthy and delicious for the dog. Every doggie out there deserves a barkbox!
Haven☾ F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
MY DOG LOVES HIS BARK BOXES! Once they came he automatically knew it was for him and once he got it opened he was CRAZY!!! I love that they have a theme for each box and come with treats as well! Once we got a treat tin and I love it so much! Not expensive at all because if you think about it, if you were to buy everything that comes in the box, you would be paying way more! Love love love these!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.