BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
The Barkbox was really good. The box came with two toys and some treats every month for my pup. The treats were always great quality for the pup. The toys were good, but some would tear apart too easily. I feel it is a good deal for $24 a month. I highly recommend this service.
Ashley J.
Durham, NC
I actually learned about the BarkBox on Groupon. I did a 3 month subscription and it was soo great! My dog loved everything that came with it. I love it bc most of it is natural and organic. And it was good for my doggie. There were lots of variety, and unique things and cute ones too. I unfortunately had to discontinue the subscription but I plan to get it back VERY soon
Jessica H.
Norfolk, VA
While it was very exciting for my three pups (2 mini Dachshunds and a Toy Aussie) to receive toys and treats in the mail, I found that the box was more 50% full of toys or treats that I would not allow my dogs to have. Some brands that have had many recalls and low quality toys that could turn into choking mechanism. I think the idea is cool, but needs some work.
Lyndsey P.
Bakersfield
Super cute toys and treats that come for your pup every month. My baby gets so excited whenever her barkbox arrives. And don't worry about a large dog getting small toys or vice versa-- You fill out basic information on your dog's size, health, dietary needs, ect, and they'll all be put into consideration when picking out your box. Just great for any dog lovers out there!
Andrea M.
Leesburg, OH
My Clare absolutely loved her first Barkbox that came this month. After I ordered it, it only took a couple of days to get. Inside were fancy treat, an awesome bone that was her favorite a toy, and also another bone similar to the Nilabones that dogs were not supposed to be able to tear up. Overall I am very satisfied for the Barkbox to come for my baby girl. Below is Clare eating the bone she received.
Christina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves his bark box! You get 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and something else for him to chew on (bone or jerky stick or something) for only $20 per month. If you haven't bought it because someone told you the toys are cheap, they last my dog the whole month and then he gets new ones and dogs naturally will chew up and toys you buy. And it's really exciting for both of us because it's interactive with social media too
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
My pups seemed to really love their Bark Boxes every month. I recommend doing the 6 month subscription at a time in order to save some money. I love how they are themed and my fur babies really like the variety of treats that they've been able to try. The toys are really cute. We got a ball that looked like a lady liberty head and a dim sum shaped squeaker. Lots of fun!
Taylor C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If you have a playful dog that goes through treats and toys like nobodys business, this is what you need. My aussie chews up toys every which way, and I was spending so much money on getting him quality stuff, but now I just get it shipped to me. Also, if your dog doesn't like something you can send it back. That rarely happens for us, but if you have a picky dog it can be super useful.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love love love my Barkbox subscription. I honestly can't give it enough rave reviews. I get the deluxe box with two toys and 90% of the time they send me toys that are durable enough for my big dog. You can pick different boxes for your different sized dogs. The treats are always natural and yummy for the pups too. Love Barkbox SO much!
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I have a Great Pyrenees, and we were skeptical about purchasing this subscription box. IT HAS BEEN WORTH EVERY PENNY. Tundra absolutely loves getting his box every month. He knows that it's HIS box. The box is full of awesome toys and healthy treats. This box also helps control spending habits... okay, somewhat. I still buy him a ton of stuff, but I'm doing better. ;)
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.