BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kayla S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Love Bark Box. One it's easy. two they are good toys and treats I don't spend time pondering over. Three my dog is hard on his toys so it's nice there is a durable chew toy and one he can enjoy working at and tearing apart. Even the toy that's sent that isn't super durable lasts longer than most other toys I buy. Four he loves the box, and whines until we let him open it. It's great!
Lottah D.
This is an awesome subscription well worth it if you love spoiling your pooch! Since subscribing to Barkbox we haven't needed to shop much in the store for toys and treats. The price is much cheaper when you add up the treats and toys you receive each month. Also, my dog loves to chew up his toys rather fast so we earn credits for new toys posting #destroyers club on social media.
Destiny K.
My two dogs get so excited when they see that their barkbox has come in the mail. It's an amazing value and comes with two sturdy toys, two bags of treats, and another special treat (duck chews, for example). It's a great way to keep your dog happy and find new favorite treats!
Samantha C.
Airdrie, AB
This really is such a good idea - I wish I got behind this and made this company. ANYWAYS. I do wish it was a BIT more affordable. I mean I get the conviencence but that isn't worth spending $25 more than I would if I just went to the eptstore myself. but I did enjoy the varity
Jess K.
The cutest little thing you could get in the mail every month. It is themed and different every month. Get two toys and two bags of treats. My dogs love whenever it comes every month.
Jennifer L.
Received our first ever bark box yesterday! My self and my pooch are in love. I have a Chesapeake bay retriever who is very sensitive to different types of foods. The treats are all organic and the toys are SO CUTE. Will be a customer for a while. Great gift for dog lovers!
Kimberly B.
My dogs absolutely love it. It's awesome because they're based on monthly themes, for example for this month the theme was New York, they got a Statue of Liberty toy and a Chinese food toy. What's awesome is that you can tell them if your dog has an allergy or special diet so they can match it to a treat.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We first started getting this box for our four legged best friend when we conceived our first child. We wanted to show her that she wasn't going to be forgotten about since it was just the 3 of us for 2 years! Needless to say, the box has NEVER let us down or her! The most excited she gets is when she sees us carrying in her box that month! We've been getting it for a year now and we will continue to.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Absolutely LOVE THIS. My dogs know when this gets to the door every month that it is for them. Greta quality toys and treats. For just $30 we get 4 toys and 2 bags of treats. Would definitely recommend this for any dog owner. The themes are so cute and keep me entertained too.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought one of these for my moms Chihuahua and he loved them all except the treats (likely due to the fact that she feeds him human food 90% of the time , yes I know its bad, no she wont stop) Anyway it had six toys three pkgs of bones 1pkg of treats and a bandana this was a holiday box and I don't know if they very with whats in them but it was fun and I didn't sign up for the subscription although that would've been cool
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.