BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Nancy H.
San Francisco, CA
Loves barkbox and how they adjust it to your dog. I told them my dog is a heavy chewer, they try to put things that will withstand him. Even thought nothing is indestructible it's nice to have new toys every month since he can find the stitching to toys and tear them quickly. There have been times where plastic squeaky toys are in the box, he tears them in seconds. But I would still recommend barkbox.
Ashley M.
Deforest, WI
Barkbox is amazing! I know some people think it is pricey but it really isn't when you add up what all you get every month. You get very high quality toys and treats. My dog loves getting her barkbox, she now thinks every package that comes to the door is hers and full of treats! She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month.
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves when his BarkBox arrives and its like he know exactly when its dropped off on the doorstep because I will open the door thinking I need to take him out but no his BarkBox full of goodies is there waiting for him. He love the toy first and foremost! He plays for hours-top quality!
Cee J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves getting his box. He enjoys all the treats and LOVES the toys. He's a chewer and some don't make it past a few days but he enjoys them while they last
Michelle W.
Princeton, WV
I signed up for this subscription service as a treat for my dogs adoption date. All the treats inside were well loved by my dogs. I was unable to continue with a 6 month subscription. The price wasn't terrible, but my budget did not allow for it. I hope to try it out again in the future :)
Annie P.
I would highly recommend BarkBox to anyone! Our German Shepherd always looks forward to his boxes every month. Every time he sees any cardboard box, the excitement and happiness in his eyes makes it so worth it! They create monthly boxes based on the information you provide about your pet like how big they are, how old they are, and if they are tough chewers. Again, I highly recommend this subscription!
Kate N.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE BARKBOX. My dog enjoys every single treat and toy that gets sent to us. His excitement and happiness makes me happy every time. He always knows when his barkbox is coming and he can't stop wagging his tail. I have a whole basket of cute little toys from barkbox, they are my favorite subscription I've registered for.
Kailey P.
Sevierville, TN
We love getting our BarkBox every month! My dog seems to know that it's his package every time it comes. The toys are adorable and he loves the treats! We especially love that it's something new every month and that we can choose grain free treats for my dogs sensitive diet. My dog is a super heavy chewer though, so the only issue we have is even the super durable toys, he tends to go through pretty quickly
Ashlee D.
Newark, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although the price can be a little high you certainly get enough high quality items for your money. The customer service is wonderful as well. If you have a pet you love to spoil get them a bark box. Nothing is more fun than watching them dog through their box like it's Christmas morning
Paige R.
Emporia
We love this option! We loved everything we received and so did our dogs. However, for us we found the dogs kept going back to their toys they've had since just pups. We couldn't tear them away from them or get them to switch. For someone with a dog that accepts change, it would be great!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.