BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby definitely loves his Barkbox! He is always excited when he realizes his box is here. And trying out the new snacks and toys are wonderful. The only downside is I wish they would include more snacks than toys in every box because there's only so many toys he can have but he can never have enough treats.
Elise D.
Orlando, FL
I was on the fence about signing up for this for several months and finally signed up when I was able to get a month free using coupon K8OREZVJXP. I figured two months for the price of one was something worth trying! I can say we absolutely love it!!!! My dogs look forward to getting their monthly Bark Boxes and get so excited when we start to open! We've never been disappointed with the quality or assortment of items. My favorite thing is that they send treats that are made in the USA! If you want to try it out with low commitment, use K8OREZVJXP for a free month on any subscription!
M W.
Owensboro
Barkbox was an exciting gift for my pet with a variety of things for him to try.He loved the treats and toys and I didn't have to worry about them being harmful to him.
Ashley S.
Lehi, UT
My dogs absolutely love the toys that come from BarkBox! They get so excited, in fact, that they seem to lose their manners and have been known to climb on the counters to get to the box! These are dogs that have never climbed on a counter before, but just cannot control themselves when this box arrives. They've been given toys from PetsMart and Costco their entire lives without this type of reaction. We're now a BarkBox family!
Mary M.
Windsor Locks, CT
Absolutely LOVE Barkbox. My furkids love everything they get and they are so excited when they see me bring it in from the mail. Definitely worth the subscription fee.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is pretty particular when it comes to treats or toys- or really anything. He LOVED everything in his box though. I loved that the treats were good for him. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars it's because it's a little out of my budget- but they do have awesome referral deals.
Jennifer P.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog and Cat loved getting boxes. It was like they new that the packed were for them once a month. They would wait at the door whenever I would go get the mail to see if they would get something. Then get so excited when there packages would come. The products that came way exceeded the value of what we paid.
Alaina R.
Durant, OK
My girls absolutely love their barkbox! I'm glad the treats come in grain-free so my Sadi can enjoy them as well because she has allergies. It's an excellent price for the box. The first one I received I did some research on the treats and found out that just two of those bags was $20. Well worth the money.
Gina W.
My have 3 young and playful dogs and run a doggy daycare for a living omg. I love the box because it introduces me to new all natural brands and tuff toys for my pets.
Stephanie L.
Barkbox is a great pet delivery company. I ordered my first box a few months ago for my dog Bonnie, a Yorkipoo. 2 toys were included which she fell in love with however she wasn't very fond of the all natural dog treats. It's fairly expensive for a monthly subscription but you do get a lot of bang for your buck
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.