BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kristen T.
Honesdale, PA
I think I enjoy the monthly box equally as much as my dog. He always knows it's for him and get excited before you even bring it in. Every month is a different theme and you get enough treats to last you more than a month. It's worth it to see your dog so excited. 😊
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
I absolutely LOVE BarkBox! Even better, my dogs love it. Every time I show the box that I received in the mall to my dog, he gets all excited to see what's inside. The packaging is perfect, none of the bones or other treats come broken. And the design of everything is so adorable and creative.
Candice S.
Lynchburg, VA
We receive a box every month, both our dogs thoroughly enjoy them ! For only $20.00 per month you can't beat it! At least two toys and 3 to 4 bags of treats! And they are good for them everything is freeze dried no fillers or preservatives. I recommend this highly.
Gabrielle C.
Twinsburg, OH
Barkbox was great for our new pup! I had a coupon code that added an extra free toy to my box every month. Unfortunately, my rescue pup didn't really know how to play with toys, so the toys were eventually gifted to my parents' dog, who loves them! My dog loves the treats every month. The box was reasonably priced, and the company was helpful in a billing issue that I had.
Leigh M.
Hull, GA
We absolutely love barkbox! We received a subscription as a gift for Christmas and our Yorkers loved getting a monthly gift box just for him!! He specially loved getting pig ears and special themed toys.... also, their customer service is too- notch!! Our dog missed a toy in one of his boxes and the friendly staff at barkbox sent him another toy and a month free!! Amazing!!!
Sara S.
Stow, OH
We loved BarkBox, and they sent great toys and treats for my dog! They were super easy to work with, there wasn't much of a shopping experience. The quality of toys was good, but I think having a section for dogs that are more aggressive with toys would be good too.
Halie C.
My dogs love their BarkBox I get it delivered once monthly and I am a part of the extra toy club since it is for two dogs. They know the box it comes in and I let them open it which makes it more fun. The toys are super long lasting and all of the treats they get are natural products which is a plus because my little dog has to eat all natural dog food as well for his coat.
Ashley T.
Greenville , SC
Definite love for some dogs. Mine is super picky though so he didn't care for most of the toys. He was a fan of most of the treats so that was awesome. i emailed them about the toys and they just cancelled my subscription. I still haven't had the heart to tell my pup.
Sharie M.
North Hills, CA
For the price, it has great value! Plus, in every subscription, my dog loves every single item! The toys and the treats are especially his favorite. There has not been a treat that he hasn't liked. I only wish that BarkBox would have an option to incorporate both dogs and cats items in one month! A lot of people have both dogs and cats so this would be a great option!
Caitlin M.
Fort Mill, SC
Great decision I've ever made! My pups and I absolutely love getting these in the mail. It has gotten to the point where my youngest dog can open the box herself, she's that excited about what's inside. The other pup is a destroyer of all things Stuffed, so getting toys sent to us on a schedule is the best!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.