BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Angela N.
Essexville
I loved that my kitties get to share barkbox with my friends dog they get fun toys to play with and most times love the tasty treats that come with them. I also like the samples they put in to try some things before we make a huge purchase. I love barkbox.
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Me and my dog love bark box! He is a tough chewer and most of the toys and treats they send, he loves! I also love the cute themed boxes! One time he ruined a toy and their customer service was nice enough to send him another one! Great subscription box!
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Barkbox! I’m the type of dog mom who has to buy a toy every time I’m in a store with a pet section. This subscription has helped that. It comes with 2-3 quality toys each month and several variety of healthy, safe treats! Couldn’t love this more.
Angelica S.
My dog bear loves his bark box. He love to play with toys and especially loves treats. I shop here when I can. He loves the box just wish its a little cheaper. Good quality for sure. I recommend anyone who has dogs to try it out. First time buyer. Enjoy
Josephine O.
Fort Hood, TX
I have 2 shih tzus, and both of them LOVE their bark box! I can never find a treat that both of them enjoy, when I received they box I immediately gave them a great, and they both loved them!! I have then the toys and they were so happy! My dogs are my children and I will continue to get bark box! ❤️
Julie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I LOVE BarkBox. The toys are well made and are so freaking cute.  The customer service is also top notch!  My 2 dogs love getting their box each month! It's a little pricey, but I supplement with TJ Maxx products and it works out just fine.
Annika J.
VERY GOOD QUALITY ITEMS! They have very good customer service too! The toys are adorable and my dog loves all of them! The treats are decent, but overall the box is very good. I just wish it was a little cheaper, then I would get it more for my dog!
Brittney E.
reno
I love this box and my dogs love it even more. I ordered when they had an extra toy. They get three toys and two bags of treats and one chewie that we split on half. I love the toys and the treats. I would recommend if you don’t have to just sign up.
Kaylee S.
Mondovi, WI
My yellow lab likes to destroy everything. Super affordable way for get my fur baby new toys every month without spending an insane amount of money. I love that they send treats too because my dog is super picky and gets sick of stuff really easily!
Cortney K.
My dog loved getting new toys every month but it’s hard on the bank. They usually mail two toys, two bags of treats and a chew stick. Something I really like about the toys is that once it’s gotten tore up some of them have other toys inside them.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.