BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Abby S.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES his barkbox! Every month when it comes in he gets SO excited. purchasing the box is super easy. It's a couple of clicks, enter your card info and go. The only con is it can be expensive for the quality of stuff you are getting. If you dog is a chewer like mine- nothing lasts long!
Ashley H.
Clarksville, TN
We subscribed to barkbox for almost two years. Our dogs LOVED it, but the toys would last for maybe 10 minutes. We didn't get our money's worth because our dogs destroyed the toys. We switched to the heavy chewers box and everything. If they sent toys that could withstand my Doberman and German Shepherd's jaws, I would still be subscribed. Definitely try it out! I loved the treats they sent!
Lynzee J.
I love BarkBox almost as much as my dog, Duke, does. Being a Pitbul mix, he has a tendency to destroy his toys within the first few minutes of chewing. BarkBox has given me many options to keep him entertained and now i have a few trusted brands that I know will withstand his bite.
Brittney L.
Riverside, CA
We ordered the bark box for several months for my dachshund! It was exciting to get the box every month! I wish that they came with more toys and less treats though. Dachshunds are prone to get overweight so we try not to treat him too often, but it's kind of hard when he knows he got the new treats! I was also great to watch him dig through the box when it came to pick out what he wanted first!
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
Awesome things were in these boxes(treats and toys) they even give holiday themed boxes. For Christmas, I had dog coal in a box(ball) and my dog adored it. However, these toys aren't great for heavy chewers. My dog literally destroyed 99% of the toys in the boxes that I received.
Leslibeth M.
Chula Vista, CA
I had barkbox for about 6 months (I recently had to cut down due to financial issues) and my 3 dogs loved them, especially my biggest dog (a samoyed) who adored not only the snacks but the toys included every month. Unfortunately, as an other reviewer stated, most of the products in the boxes are small snacks and coupons so if you pay month to month (it's $25 on a monthly basis), it gets a bit pricey for what you get. However, I do recommend barkbox, especially if you can find a discount code or buy a multiple month subscription.
Roxanne R.
Honolulu, HI
I loved my first BarkBox. I got it as a birthday gift for my pup and she loved it as well. All the toys were perfect for her and it came with a lot. The snacks we're great too, she enjoyed them all and they were all good for her. I would highly recommend it to other pet parents.
Erin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog LOVES getting her monthly bark box. The only complaint I have is that My dog is quite smaller than the average "small dog" so some of the toys she receives are too big for her so a "toy dog bark box" would be a great idea! I definitely recommend this monthly subscription box.
Alisa T.
Honestly one of the best subscription boxes ever. Extremely affordable and worth it for all you get. If anything happens with a toy falling apart or your dog not liking it or the treats, you can let them know and they will send a new one for you free of charge. Totally recommended!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Barkbox is my favorite pet subscription box and I will definitely continue to get it. The toys are of such a higher quality than the vast majority of competitors and I love that they are all made to fit that month's theme. Good quality treats. I'm never disappointed at all with this box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.