BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Shelby C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This box is quite pricey but also somewhat worth it. I have a 5 month old puppy and a 12 year old pom who both enjoy the box. The toys are very cute and pretty good quality and my dogs seem to love the snacks. They put something in there for every type of dog. It could be a little cheaper though.
Brenda F.
San Diego, CA
My Siberian Huskies LOVE their BarkBox! The themes are always fun and exciting. The treats come in a wide variety of flavors and textures. The toys are top notch and are of great quality, even for mouthy huskies. We feel that the BarkBox is an excellent value~lots of new treats to try and FUN toys to gnaw on. Our huskies look forward to their box every month. I would highly recommend this box subscription.
Ashley M.
Deforest, WI
Barkbox is amazing! I know some people think it is pricey but it really isn't when you add up what all you get every month. You get very high quality toys and treats. My dog loves getting her barkbox, she now thinks every package that comes to the door is hers and full of treats! She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month.
Cristine Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves his barkbox. He knows every time that package comes that it's for him. We can barely open it before he's jumping on us trying to get to it.
jenn v.
WHITE PLAINS, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I signed up for a year subscription for my new puppy. So far it's been 5 months and inlove it. My puppy loves getting his barkbox every month. He loves getting new toys, its very affordable. They have different themes each month. I love it, a great way to show my puppy hownmuch inlove him.
Cee J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves getting his box. He enjoys all the treats and LOVES the toys. He's a chewer and some don't make it past a few days but he enjoys them while they last
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have a large dog (mastiff) so needed a product that would give quality without sacrificing quantity and barkbox definitely delivers. My dog absolutely loves all their products, he's even started recognizing the box and going nuts when he sees it knowing he's gonna lots of yummy treats and new toys. Super glad I subscribed!!
Nancy H.
San Francisco, CA
Loves barkbox and how they adjust it to your dog. I told them my dog is a heavy chewer, they try to put things that will withstand him. Even thought nothing is indestructible it's nice to have new toys every month since he can find the stitching to toys and tear them quickly. There have been times where plastic squeaky toys are in the box, he tears them in seconds. But I would still recommend barkbox.
Ashlee D.
Newark, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although the price can be a little high you certainly get enough high quality items for your money. The customer service is wonderful as well. If you have a pet you love to spoil get them a bark box. Nothing is more fun than watching them dog through their box like it's Christmas morning
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Although it was an amazing deal, I got 6 months and I ended up getting way too many things!! I even have two dogs and I still have bags and bags of treats I haven't used yet. Plus my one pup ripped a few of the toys after two minutes. But I will be buying more boxes once I use up all my treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.