BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Andrea L.
Love Barkbox! We ordered our second box. We buy them individually (at the higher price) because we already have WAY too many pet toys laying around. The snacks are great and usually grain free, which we love for our pets. I like the toys that come with the shipment, but it's always hit and miss, some are duds and some our pups can't get enough of. But, what we love the most is that each box benefits a pet focused charity!
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
Bark Box is awesome because my first box was just $1 with my 6 month subscription. It's $25 per box for 6 months. It will likely cost me less to go this route for a curated dog box vs just shopping at a pet store. I just wish there were options to pay month to month in the subscription vs all at once. I also don't like that I have to pay an additional amount for a "premium" toy in the box. If a curated collection isn't premium, why buy it?
Seiarra W.
Henderson, NC
I can call my puppy like "the mails here"! And he knows what time it is lol. He has loved every box so far from the toys to the snacks and to actually see him excited about it just melts my heart. It always comes in great quality and if you love your pup you would do his heart well and GET HIM A BOX!
Robert E.
So far so good. You do get a lot of emails after the sale and I was only ordering as a gift. I don't have a dog. The recipient was really pleased with her first box.
Christina B.
Craryville, NY
Love this company! The treats are all natural and most are gluten free. I love the dedication they put in good treats for dogs in these boxes because if you get them anywhere else usually it's just artificial, stuff that's not really good for them. And the toys that come in these boxes are adorable and And they last a while but I have a Doxie that likes to rip everything apart but it takes her a while to get them apart
heather s.
rome, ny
When this box comes in the mail our dog gets so excited that she can barely contain herself....she rips the box apart on her own. This has lead to her thinking that any package that comes to the house is for her, which is hilarious. There are always a cute toy for her to tear apart and a variety of treats. She is a total treat snob but has found a lot that she does like, and they send high quality treats which is necessary!
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I like barkbox I have two dogs so I wish I could get two but they are a little pricey. I know when you break down what you get it's actually not that bad but it's a bit much to get one for each of the dogs that's why I knocked off one star. Otherwise I have a dog that loves to destroy all toys so it's nice to get new things to keep her busy many of the dogs and chews and things actually last her longer then toys I just buy her.
Sandy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One box was lost and wasnt accounted for on their end and never got resolved. The treats my furbaby loves.. She also loves the toys, they are said to be chewy proof but that's false. Sometimes they send huge treat although I listed I have a small dog... None the less I canceled due to poor customer service
Mariann Justmari B.
Minneapolis
No matter what I have to give you five stars mainly because you make my Blackjack happy! He even knows when to expect it if I didn't ration out the toys he would run out so fast. I haven't found a toy the he can't destroy except the lil tire toys although he shreds the ropes to strands. It's very hard to outfit my baby with toys. Please make and send a toy befitting of a pit bull thank you that's it that's all! 🐾🐾🐾
Ada M.
I think I'm more excited for the box to arrive than my dogs. Fun toys, and yummy treats for the pups. Great variety and organic options. Wish toys were more durable.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.