BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mae Lynn M.
Erie, PA
If you use coupons or a bargain hunter, this box is not for you. I get a lot of subscription boxes, and realistically I can say that this box is slightly overpriced. It's great that Fido gets to try new things, that's the biggest perk, but over time it gets to be too much. There's another puppy box out there called Happy Dog Box. It is less expensive, but I haven't received it yet to give a fair comparison in product vs price.
Destiney C.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES her Bark Box. She knows what it is before I even open it. I love that it's customized to the size of your dog and what your dog loves more (toys or treats). My dog prefers the toys more, so she gets 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a treat/chew for that day. I highly recommend this box to pooch parents (yes, I said that... Lol)
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had bark box for my fur baby for about 7 months and I love it. For $20, they have a great selection of different treats and toys every month. I love that it's all themes and related to the holiday of the month. My fur baby definitely loves it and looks forward to his box every time it is delivered!
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dog actually knows this is his mail when it comes inside! Maybe he can smell the treats or something, but he know it is his! We got a six month sub from groupon to save a but of money, but its a fantastic service! Great value, great products! All the treats are safe and delicious and most are organic! The toys are fun and while a few have only lasted hours because my dog likes to rip things apart, most are long lasting!
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
My dogs LOVE barkbox! I have a 14 lb. Dachshund and 50 lb. Shepherd mix and they share a box each month. The treats are a good size for each of them and the box themes are so adorable. My Shepherd has a sensitive stomach and has lots of allergies, but she hasn't had a negative reaction to anything in the boxes.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
my dog loves this box. I love that they not only send you toys but snacks as well. They toys come just in time because my dog is a boxer and he tears them up. The toys are a great quality, but never strong enough for a big dog. I would highly recommend this for anyone who has a dog and loves to spoil them
Johanna P.
S San Fran, CA
Great box for your furry friend(s). I love that there are treats, toys, and accessories for dogs. Although I love that the treats contain natural ingredients, the treats seemed to be the same after a few boxes and I would see repeat treats. Bully sticks were added to some of the boxes, but unfortunately ants would get to it upon delivery so I would end up having to throw them away. Overall, good variety of goodies for your dogs.
Christine P.
Murray , KY
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I recently adopted an 8 month old lab puppy and she's absolutely amazing but I got tired of spending $20 on toys plus $15 on treats at a time so I looked into barkbox and for $20 a month it can not be beat! I get two toys and two-four things of treats every month!
Sarah K.
Alburtis, PA
My dogs are not the only ones who love when their Bark Box comes in the mail! I also enjoy seeing the awesome treats and toys they receive. I have two English Bulldogs and they are both pretty heavy chewers, by getting the Bark Box it allows me to see if there are some toys that last longer than others.
Jackie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I loved getting my barkbox! I even got a subscription for a friend as a birthday gift and she loved it too! Unfortunately I had to stop it because of finances as the boxes aren't exactly cheap but once I'm done being a student again I don't love to start it back up. My dogs favorite toys came from bark box
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.