BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Megan P.
Augusta, GA
My dog and I both love BarkBox! He loves the toys and treats and I love the coupons and cleansing/health related items. We have never been disappointed by the contents of a box. Another great thing about BarkBox are the emails I get from them. They always have good info and cute dog pictures. We are big BarkBox supporters and highly recommend it to all dog parents. The only real downside I've found are the broad size ranges. My dog is a French Bulldog so he's between small and medium. Sometimes the small toys are too small and the sometimes the medium toys are too big. I wish the sizes could be more breed specific, or at least smaller ranges.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Barkbox is great! I've been a "pupscriber" for years now and the box rarely disappoints! They always have the cutest themes for their boxes too! The boxes have a nice variety of treats, toys and chews. My dogs know what the box looks like now along with the word "Barkbox". I've recommended this subscription to lots and they were also satisfied!
breanna s.
Baldwin, MD
Great for trying different treats and you get your too with is always nice instead of paying a arm and a leg in the store you just pay one and you always get more for your money
Cielo R.
Phelan
when ever i bring the box inside my home my dog sees it and gets happy cause he knows he  is going to get a toy and some treats so that is why i like it cause it makes my do happy
Taelor H.
These are really convenient when it comes to the pups!!! It has a little bit of eveything you need in it! They are affordable!! and The quality is great!! Good branded products!!
Stephanie M.
Love this box almost as much as my dog does ! She loves all the treats and gets so excited when she sees a new box come in! Everything's been great, recommend to every dog lover
Sara K.
Denver, CO
I loved the Bark Box I did for my dog in January!!! He loved it as well!! The box is very inexpensive and for the quality and price of what comes in it it is so worth it!!If you love to spoil your dog like me I strongly recommend you try this out! It was a fun experience for both of us and it is a nice way to bond with your dog! My dog was so excited for the treats and the toy that came in his box!Cannot wait to get another box from them!Next time I will have to film him opening it :)
Kathryn L.
My pug has been getting Barkbox for a year now. They've been good, but she doesn't always like the treats. A few have been a hit (like the Primal Freeze Dried Livers), and others she won't touch -especially the fruit based products. The toys are always cute. Bonus for me - I'm allergic to coconut, so when this month's box had a coconut product in it, I emailed them to see if I could return it, and they sent me a code for a new item. They also noted my allergy on my subscription.
Vanessa G.
Los Angeles, CA
If you sign up for the 6 month plan you must pay the whole 6 months upfront. During the 6 months i received the Barkbox there was only one box that truly disappointed me, the rest had at least one item that i loved. I ended my subscription we accumulated more than enough treats for a while.

Some of my favorite items included:
Moose antler chew toy
Fresh breath teeth gel
Nature's Miracle freshening spray
Wholelife organic sweet potato
YumZies treats
Wheat-Free cake mix
Jessica B.
I recently got a code to try this Barkbox. And I signed up, my pup is 8 years old. And the box comes with a great assortment of snack, treats and toys. It's a very nice box, but I didn't really want it. So I cancelled. Well I still got charged the next month. So I emailed the company and they cancelled for me. But it was kind of a hassle. I didn't need or wnat the second box but It came out of my card. But if you have a young puppy and wanna try new snacks for it. It's a nice box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.