BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shelby G.
Binghamton, NY
Barkbox is our favorite subscription! There is never a box that doesn't exceed our expectations. Our dog now has to examine every package we receive to make sure it's not for him.
Michelle W.
My dog loves it and knows the box is for him when it comes in the mail! Great quality toys (we found an online coupon that gets him an extra toy each month for the year). The treats are all made in the USA. The quality of the items exceeded my expectations. I gave 4 out of 5 stars because it takes for-e-ver to ship! They charge my card on the 8th and my pup doesn't get it until the 22nd of the month! When you check tracking, it is sitting in the same city for a week or more each month.
LaVona L.
Kansas City, MO
I love Bark Box. I have an 8 month old boxer and a 1.5 year old German shepherd who are both very active players and chewers. Bark Box systematically sends products perfect for our needs, that the girls always enjoy. The toys are by no means outshined by the treats that they have come to look forward to when they see me opening their box. Dog toys and treats are NOT cheap, but this subscription makes it a lot easier on my wallet while giving the girls a much deserved surprise each month.
Katie B.
Story City, IA
For the cost of about one toy for our large dog- we get an entire box of goodies? Sign me up! And that's just what I did. I got a box with 3 types of treats and 1 huge toy for my large dog. The value of the box was almost $45 and I only paid about $14. My dog enjoyed all the treats and the toy that was included is still holding up to aggressive chewing.
I wrote about it here and you can also snag a great deal by reading: http://trafficlightsandsippycups.Blogspot.com/2014/05/barkbox.html
Delaney H.
I love my dogs so much, and I feel getting them BarkBox is one of the best things I've ever done. Each month they receive great quality treats and toys. I have three dogs, and I've never gotten a product that at least one of them didn't like. (I did get a jerky treat once and we had to throw that out though.) Customer service is GREAT and even though the only personalization offered upon subscription is size (small, medium, and large based on weight) I always kind of feel that they know exactly what my dogs like. It's so fun getting to try new stuff every month, and when my dogs see the BarkBox they immediately know they're getting something good!
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I kept seeing people posting about the bark box and I had to see what all the fuss was about! I ordered the large box for my German shepherd. She loves it!!!!! Every toy we have received have help up great! Amazing quality considering she is a German shepherd and can destroy a toy with in minutes. The treats are fun too because she gets a nice range of options. We haven't received a product she has NOT been happy with! Definitely worth it to me. If you are on the fence there is usually a promo code to get your first box for $5.
Cielo R.
Phelan
when ever i bring the box inside my home my dog sees it and gets happy cause he knows he  is going to get a toy and some treats so that is why i like it cause it makes my do happy
breanna s.
Baldwin, MD
Great for trying different treats and you get your too with is always nice instead of paying a arm and a leg in the store you just pay one and you always get more for your money
Megan P.
Augusta, GA
My dog and I both love BarkBox! He loves the toys and treats and I love the coupons and cleansing/health related items. We have never been disappointed by the contents of a box. Another great thing about BarkBox are the emails I get from them. They always have good info and cute dog pictures. We are big BarkBox supporters and highly recommend it to all dog parents. The only real downside I've found are the broad size ranges. My dog is a French Bulldog so he's between small and medium. Sometimes the small toys are too small and the sometimes the medium toys are too big. I wish the sizes could be more breed specific, or at least smaller ranges.
Stephanie M.
Love this box almost as much as my dog does ! She loves all the treats and gets so excited when she sees a new box come in! Everything's been great, recommend to every dog lover
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.