BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Ashley H.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a monthly member of BarkBox and me and my pup absolutely love it! The toys and treats are of surprisingly high quality for how affordable the monthly box is and they even replace toys if your dog destroys a bunch of them. Customer service is great and I would recommend it to any dog owner!
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is SO cute! Specifically if you have more than one dog-- they give a variety of treats and toys, and the theme is always different! For example, this month it was college themed so the toys and the treats were creatively related to college. e.g. One of the toys was a "Bark Pong" cup! It was the crinkle material, so the puppy LOVED-playing with it. It's a bit on the pricey side, but if you have multiple dogs, it's definitely worth the splurge for your for babies!! 🤗
Danielle E.
Aurora, CO
The idea of BarkBox is great, in theory. However, it's useless if you never get your order. I signed up for a three month subscription and everything I found on the site told me my first box would be shipped within 3-5 business days. Two weeks later, it still hasn't shipped. And the only way to contact customer service is through email which they take more than 24 hours to respond to. Terrible business practices, you will never get your order, and you can't reliably contact them for anything. I do not recommend wasting your money on something you will never see.
Haley J.
I love this box. The treats are always natural and the toys are always adorable. I have two 12 pound dogs. They love this box too. They go crazy when it comes in the mail. They've liked all of the treats so far and my shih tzu can be a bit picky. The toys have held up very well too and they are some of their favorite toys. When you compare the price to the total items that come in the box, it's a really good value.
Brenda F.
San Diego, CA
My Siberian Huskies LOVE their BarkBox! The themes are always fun and exciting. The treats come in a wide variety of flavors and textures. The toys are top notch and are of great quality, even for mouthy huskies. We feel that the BarkBox is an excellent value~lots of new treats to try and FUN toys to gnaw on. Our huskies look forward to their box every month. I would highly recommend this box subscription.
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay so this is great if you want to have an assortment of goodies delivered to your door for your pups. However some of the things sent -- my dogs tear apart in matter of seconds. Also a subscription box kind of takes away the magic of getting treats every month. Still on the fence about it.
Shelby C.
North Beach, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This box is quite pricey but also somewhat worth it. I have a 5 month old puppy and a 12 year old pom who both enjoy the box. The toys are very cute and pretty good quality and my dogs seem to love the snacks. They put something in there for every type of dog. It could be a little cheaper though.
Chelsea T.
My dog loves the treats and toys inside! The only downside was that they didn't last too long. My dog destroyed the toys but that's how he is with all stuffed toys.
Audrey C.
Lenexa, KS
The treats are generally organic or all natural, it provides me with new items I am not aware of and my dog LOVES. It is not a subscription I use every month, but I will activate it on special occasions for something fun :) The toys are personalized to size and energy of each dog which is great!
Ginnie H.
Cape Coral, FL
I've seen ads for Bark Box for a long time. Wasn't really sure about it, but I finally caved. My dog LOVES it! I love how each box has a theme to it! You pick what size dog you have and they send you toys and treats for that size. I have a toy poodle and they are the perfect size for him! You pick the package and they automatically charge you every month, but you still have the option to cancel at any time.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.