BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Liz M.
Bark box is a great idea for pups. Price is ok for what you get. I like that we get different toys since my pup goes through toys pretty quickly. The treats are sometimes too hard for my small dog to eat but most of the time they get it right!
Kylea D.
I have 3 dogs and bark box sends enough treats, chews, and toys for all of them to share and be happy. It is a little pricey but it is worth it for the money. All treats are made with minimal ingredients and all the toys are extremely durable
Kaitlyn H.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the bark box ! They continue to send great treats and snacks for the pup. The dog loves them and instantly knows when her box has arrived. Only downfall is the quality of the toys they fall apart to quickly
Val H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love Barkbox.  It saved us alot of money on toys and treats because it kept it at a fixed cost each month, however, my dog was a chewer and went through the toys fast sometimes... but we still have alot left from our year subscription.
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just recently started using bark box. My dog loves it !! It included full size packages of snack made with all good ingredients made for dogs and durable toys. They were even nice to work with me and switch to every other month plans !!!
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
My puppy received her first bark box, and absolutely loves it!!! I can’t wait for months to come, I think I get more excited for new toys than she does. I feel like it’s worth what you pay for, at least for me because I’m always picking up new stuff for her.
Bethany J.
Tullahoma
My dog absolutely loved this box and all the awesome things that came in it. It was very way to purchase through the website. My dog loves the toys specially! But the treats not so much. I would definitely order a bark box again for sure!
karissa o.
Kirby, AR
You get new toys and treats for your fur baby's every month whats not to love! It has plenty of options to choose from from small (lower cost) - larger (higher cost) boxes to choose a plan fitting for you and can cancel at any time. Love!
Crystal W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a great thing to look forward to every month. Jax knows exactly what his barkbox looks like and he goes crazy every time we open one together. 2 full size bags of treats, two full size plush toys and an extra something every month.
Sarah M.
My dog loves BarkBox. She knows every time we get it in the mail that its for her. The treats last use till the next box comes. I also love how everything is made with natural ingredients and i never have to worry what shes eating.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.