BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...2 Answers
  • Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
I would never recommend bark box. They charge subscriptions with the perception that you can "cancel anytime" but you cannot in fact cancel you can only cancel the auto renewal. They charge you in the first 4 days of the month, don't send the box until the 15th and then you receive your box pretty close to the next time they're charging you for the next month.( I received my last box dec 29 and was charged jan 3 for the next month) The money isn't worth it since their treats are unique flavors for instance apple. My dogs refuse apple. They send two toys but for $24 I could buy two toys from home goods and have it that day instead of waiting a month to recieve it.
Janna M.
My dog loves surprises and barkbox gives her that. With all the little goodies it comes with, she'll be greeting me at the door everyday thinking  bark box has come her way
Heather T.
Lewisville, TX
My husband and I absolutely LOVE getting this for our furbabies! They know every month that they're going to get something in the mail that's theirs! The value is always worth it. We only buy them "fancy" treats because one is allergic to corn and we like to put quality food and treats into their bodies, especially since both have health issues. The toys are great as well! You would spend much more buying these items separately. Trust me, we have...lol. Will always subscribe to this
Mary W.
After I got my new puppy, my friend gifted me a BarkBox and I was very impressed with the quality and variety of the products. She also had an issue with a box once that was quickly and effectively solved by customer service, which was very impressive. However, the price of the subscription (plus the fact that it must be paid upfront) made me a little wary. BarkBox is currently running a 10% off promotion with a portion of the proceeds going to rescue funds, and that's a great enough deal that I'm panning on signing up!
Shelley L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box!
I first tried one out at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel! They're a pet friendly hotel and it came with everything I needed for my puppy to be comfortable. Dog treats, a toy, puppy pad, food and a reusable bowl. Highly recommended for travel with pets you won't be disappointed.
Chelsea H.
Great for smaller or medium sized dogs, do not recommend for puppies in the teething stages. my dog really like the treat and they are more natural then store brands
Krystal R.
Lees Summit, MO
We loved BarkBox!! I would recommend for any dog parent. We hardly buy toys anymore because every month you get a box with 2 or 3 new toys and treats! Some toys are really nice and almost indestructible but others are destroyed within a few minutes but that's okay! Our dogs love it and think that any box that gets delivered now is for them!
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
I think I am more excited to receive BarkBox more than my fur babies. At first I was not sure it would be worth the money to receive this every month but it has become a special moment with my pups. The toys could improve a little since they do not last long. Yet the treats and other care products always come in handy.
Sarah U.
Oxford, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Only giving 4 stars as this service is kind of expensive. However, my dog LOVES getting his BarkBox every month. He knows it's for him and sits patiently waiting. The toys are always a hit in our house (although he always destroys them fairly easy). Some of the treats he loves, others not so much depending on the box.
Donna B.
Chardon, OH
My dog simply loves this box! Every month we open in front of him and he cannot wait to get his new toys and treats! Loved some of the treats so much, we had to buy more!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.