BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
Bark Box is awesome because my first box was just $1 with my 6 month subscription. It's $25 per box for 6 months. It will likely cost me less to go this route for a curated dog box vs just shopping at a pet store. I just wish there were options to pay month to month in the subscription vs all at once. I also don't like that I have to pay an additional amount for a "premium" toy in the box. If a curated collection isn't premium, why buy it?
heather s.
rome, ny
When this box comes in the mail our dog gets so excited that she can barely contain herself....she rips the box apart on her own. This has lead to her thinking that any package that comes to the house is for her, which is hilarious. There are always a cute toy for her to tear apart and a variety of treats. She is a total treat snob but has found a lot that she does like, and they send high quality treats which is necessary!
Sandy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One box was lost and wasnt accounted for on their end and never got resolved. The treats my furbaby loves.. She also loves the toys, they are said to be chewy proof but that's false. Sometimes they send huge treat although I listed I have a small dog... None the less I canceled due to poor customer service
Mariann Justmari B.
Minneapolis
No matter what I have to give you five stars mainly because you make my Blackjack happy! He even knows when to expect it if I didn't ration out the toys he would run out so fast. I haven't found a toy the he can't destroy except the lil tire toys although he shreds the ropes to strands. It's very hard to outfit my baby with toys. Please make and send a toy befitting of a pit bull thank you that's it that's all! 🐾🐾🐾
Robert E.
So far so good. You do get a lot of emails after the sale and I was only ordering as a gift. I don't have a dog. The recipient was really pleased with her first box.
Jamie N.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this site. I think both me and my dog are just as excited to see the box. You can choose by weight which type of box, which also dictates the price. There are almost always coupons available on their facebook or blog. I have been a subscriber for 4 months now and each month we get between 4-6 items. Things like toys, full size treats or health products. What I love the most is everything is healthy for your pet. Almost all are made with all natural ingredients and are similar to what I would normally buy. Also, 10% of the proceeds go to charity.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I like barkbox I have two dogs so I wish I could get two but they are a little pricey. I know when you break down what you get it's actually not that bad but it's a bit much to get one for each of the dogs that's why I knocked off one star. Otherwise I have a dog that loves to destroy all toys so it's nice to get new things to keep her busy many of the dogs and chews and things actually last her longer then toys I just buy her.
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
I saved my pennies for months to order a BarkBox for my little doggy (a 21lb dachshund, and yes, I did double check that I marked him as that weight) and received items that were listed as being for a 90+lb dog. Two of the items were almost unusable because they were larger than him! I contacted them and they are sending me replacements, but I wish I hadn't had to go to the trouble of waiting around for things set for his size.
Drea B.
The quality of the toys and treats are great. The monthly themes are always fun and really well thought out.

My dog loves every single toy and snack that comes in the box, she always knows which shipping box is hers!

It is a highlight of the month in our household.
Andrea L.
Love Barkbox! We ordered our second box. We buy them individually (at the higher price) because we already have WAY too many pet toys laying around. The snacks are great and usually grain free, which we love for our pets. I like the toys that come with the shipment, but it's always hit and miss, some are duds and some our pups can't get enough of. But, what we love the most is that each box benefits a pet focused charity!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.