BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I have purchased this for every dog I have fostered or owned. It is an amazing box filled with treats, toys and accessories for your pup. I have a pit bull type dog and she loves the toys. Its always fun opening the box each month and I look forward to box coming. Very affordable for the items you get in the box, and there are varities for different size dogs.
Michelle W.
My dog loves it and knows the box is for him when it comes in the mail! Great quality toys (we found an online coupon that gets him an extra toy each month for the year). The treats are all made in the USA. The quality of the items exceeded my expectations. I gave 4 out of 5 stars because it takes for-e-ver to ship! They charge my card on the 8th and my pup doesn't get it until the 22nd of the month! When you check tracking, it is sitting in the same city for a week or more each month.
Samantha L.
Midlothian , Va
My dogs absolutely love the Barkbox! They sniff at the box until we open it. They always send a toy and a couple bags of treats. The box they got yesterday had 4 bags of fun treats and a rope that looked like a cigar. So much fun! I wish there was an option to get two toys so both my dogs could have a toy. Otherwise, I absolutely love getting the box!
Katie B.
Story City, IA
For the cost of about one toy for our large dog- we get an entire box of goodies? Sign me up! And that's just what I did. I got a box with 3 types of treats and 1 huge toy for my large dog. The value of the box was almost $45 and I only paid about $14. My dog enjoyed all the treats and the toy that was included is still holding up to aggressive chewing.
I wrote about it here and you can also snag a great deal by reading: http://trafficlightsandsippycups.Blogspot.com/2014/05/barkbox.html
Lily T.
Sacramento, CA
Great value, and unique and creative products. A never-ending subscription to this service seems excessive, but it's an amazing gift for new dog owners or even long-time dog owners! I've canceled and activated my subscription a couple times because my dog was overloaded with toys (he's a pug and doesn't destroy any toys). It's an amazing treat for a pet companion. They have great staff, social media and marketing, seem to be very aware of their customer base and what they like for their pets.
Delaney H.
I love my dogs so much, and I feel getting them BarkBox is one of the best things I've ever done. Each month they receive great quality treats and toys. I have three dogs, and I've never gotten a product that at least one of them didn't like. (I did get a jerky treat once and we had to throw that out though.) Customer service is GREAT and even though the only personalization offered upon subscription is size (small, medium, and large based on weight) I always kind of feel that they know exactly what my dogs like. It's so fun getting to try new stuff every month, and when my dogs see the BarkBox they immediately know they're getting something good!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of the best subscription boxes I've seen. It came chock full of goodies for our pup, including toys, treats, and snacks. Everything is high quality and well made, with specialty options like organic and grain free too. The only downside for me was the ratio of treats to everything else. My pup won't go through 3 bags of treats in just one month!
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Daisy got a present in the mail today! It was the infamous Barkbox! She was thrilled to have new grooming supplies, treats, and toys. She might be a little spoiled. Today she got a new package of treats. They looks like chocolate chip cookies. It smelled and looked so good, I almost ate one to myself. Daisy gobbled that treat up and pranced happily to her bed. She was one happy puppy with her new chocolate chip cookie treats (or what ever is in them). 5 stars! I am going to use these to teach new tricks.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little pup loves it and so do I. It comes with 2 different toys and about 3 different treat bags. My pup has loved every single item. He has not been sick or dislike any of the items. I also love that the boxes are themes differently each month. Its very fun and cute!. PLus the pup gets to try new things all the time. If you want a code let me know!
LaVona L.
Kansas City, MO
I love Bark Box. I have an 8 month old boxer and a 1.5 year old German shepherd who are both very active players and chewers. Bark Box systematically sends products perfect for our needs, that the girls always enjoy. The toys are by no means outshined by the treats that they have come to look forward to when they see me opening their box. Dog toys and treats are NOT cheap, but this subscription makes it a lot easier on my wallet while giving the girls a much deserved surprise each month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.