BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Julie S.
Manhattan, KS
The toys and treats that came in BarkBox were perfect! The themes are really cute, and the toys always match so well. We all (even the dog! ;) ) love playing with the BarkBox toys.
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have received 2 boxes so far and my dog absolutely loves everything he's gotten and so do I! The price is very affordable considering the things he's receives! In both boxes he has received 2-3 toys in each,1 bone in each and 2 bags of treats in each! He has loved everything in them and I can't wait to get more boxes! The boxes have very cute and creative themes
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I have purchased this for every dog I have fostered or owned. It is an amazing box filled with treats, toys and accessories for your pup. I have a pit bull type dog and she loves the toys. Its always fun opening the box each month and I look forward to box coming. Very affordable for the items you get in the box, and there are varities for different size dogs.
Lauren A.
we absolutely love barkbox! our Great Danes toys can get very pricy but with barkbox he gets two toys, a bone and two bags of treats monthly! Can't beat that deal. Highly recommend!
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just received my first BarkBox and my dog absolutely loved it! I purchased the medium dog box for my Aussie, it came with 2 full size bags of dog treats, one large bone, and 2 toys. It's a great value for what you get, the 2 toys alone are probably the price of the whole box, which is a big deal when your dog chews through toys like mine! I'll definitely be keeping this subscription for a while!
Sera R.
Pullman
Great quality toys and treats.  Wish they were a tiny bit cheaper, though. I absolutely love the themes, they are a treat for me, and the toys and food are a treat for my dogs.
Alli S.
My dogs have always loved every treat in BarkBox, and most of the toys (although sometimes they're too small- when you sign up and select the BarkBox for large dogs, it is strange how often they send toys for little dogs that I end up giving away). Occasionally they send odd items, like bandannas, which I have no use for and are a waste. Some of the toys are such great quality that I've bought extras- love the description cards included in each box to make it easy to order items again months later.
Ashley M.
Hollywood, FL
I received a two month subscription to Barkbox for my birthday this year, I have a 3-year-old American Eskimo dog that loves to destroy toys. I love that the toys they provide are really unique - things I wouldn't even think of buying since I rarely see things so cute. The treats are hit and miss, my dog is picky and he didn't love one whole box worth of treats. I think this is a really cute gift for any dog lover, but not something I would keep purchasing over and over again for myself.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Always great quality toys and treats for my pup. Any time she has destroyed something rapidly the customer service has been great to credit us so we can get a better toy for her. Hasn't happened in a while since they noted she is an aggressive chewer. Many of the treats that have come in the box we have since purchased again. Also she knows it's mail for her!!
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Bark box really cute and usefully thing for your dog love it and so will your dogs their get use of everything and such a good little box you and you dog can wait and look forward too
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.