BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
We just got a one time Chinese New Year BarkBox for my 50 pound 7 year old golden retriever/chow mix who destroys EVERYTHING and loved it. Decent price point and I liked that they offer a one time box to try it before committing (which we will be!). Highly recommend!
China W.
The only problem that I have with BarkBox is how hit or miss the toys can be. My dog always loves the treats and the chews consistently, which is great! We've found some of our all time favorite toys and brands from BarkBox though which has made it all worth it in the end. I'm sooooo happy to have discovered Benebone and toobles specifically!
Evelyn S.
I love this box, it came with really good food and toys for my dogs. My dogs also love the toys and specially the food. It sometimes comes with organic food that I was able to taste too. It is always good to know what yours are eating. The prices for the box are really good because everything that comes inside is really more then worth it.
Gloria A.
I just received the first box and my dog will not eat the snacks, except for the chew stick. The toy however she loves she played with it for several hours the first day. pro The toys, Cons, she wont eat the snacks I would recommend shopping here.

Have since been in contact with barkbox and they are sending different treats for her to try.
Denise A.
Boston, MA
What a fun treat for my dog. I'm not a fan of the price especially once you are subscribed because you can't cash in on the discounts they provide prior to joining. You do get the value of what you pay for and I've never received a box where I felt it wasn't worth the money! Great and safe. I feel confident giving my dog any of these boxes.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This box is great for the amount of money. You get a ton of stuff and yummy treats. The only reason I gave it three stars is because once my dog moved past the puppy phase, he immediately destroyed every toy in the box within minutes. I might look into repurchasing though because he got so excited every time that box got delivered. Below is a photo with my dog and one of his favorite bark box toys
Anna Z.
Brooklyn
Charlie the miniature long haired weenie is a spoiled happy little brat thanks to this amazing subscription. He has loved every single toy and devoured every little treat that has been delivered each and every time. He still has every single toy his favorite is the 🍣 squeaky. And as for me ? My pup being happy and barkbox exceeding expectations with all the extra bang on my buck ?! It's a no brainer. Oh! And thanks barkbox for making my weenie a cute wittle cowboy this month !
Grace Y.
High quality toys and treats! Subscribing to a 12 month subscription brings the cost down to $21/month. Each box comes with at least two toys ($8-$16 worth a piece) and two treats. You definitely get your values worth! My pup enjoys having new toys to play with and I enjoy that the quality is durable and that the toys are previously tested (and approved ;)) with real dogs. Plus the themes each month are just way too cute! I've purchased cheaper toys from a variety of pet stores and have found them less durable. I highly recommend barkbox and their toys. I've also had a few complications (i.e.- lost box, repeat themed box since our first barkbox was gifted to us) and their online customer support has been super helpful.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
Got my first box early November and I was so impressed and excited. My fur baby immediately started playing with his new toys and he was so in love with the treats too. It is affordable, but definitely gives you more than your money's worth. One of my favourite boxes now.
Jennifer L.
Schaumburg, IL
We used coupon code ROIGBBX1 to get an extra $10 off our BarkBox (a rescue also received a $10 donation for us using it too). Our pups love it, the boxes contain 4-6 items and usually retail for over $40 despite paying less than $20/month. Our favorite things are the treats (because what dog doesn't love new treats). All products are made in the USA and most of the toys and treats are all natural/healthy/high quality.

Highly recommended, two paws up for our pups!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.