BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
my dog loves this box. I love that they not only send you toys but snacks as well. They toys come just in time because my dog is a boxer and he tears them up. The toys are a great quality, but never strong enough for a big dog. I would highly recommend this for anyone who has a dog and loves to spoil them
Sarah K.
Alburtis, PA
My dogs are not the only ones who love when their Bark Box comes in the mail! I also enjoy seeing the awesome treats and toys they receive. I have two English Bulldogs and they are both pretty heavy chewers, by getting the Bark Box it allows me to see if there are some toys that last longer than others.
Christine P.
Murray , KY
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I recently adopted an 8 month old lab puppy and she's absolutely amazing but I got tired of spending $20 on toys plus $15 on treats at a time so I looked into barkbox and for $20 a month it can not be beat! I get two toys and two-four things of treats every month!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I have had bark box for my fur baby for about 7 months and I love it. For $20, they have a great selection of different treats and toys every month. I love that it's all themes and related to the holiday of the month. My fur baby definitely loves it and looks forward to his box every time it is delivered!
Jackie C.
I loved getting my barkbox! I even got a subscription for a friend as a birthday gift and she loved it too! Unfortunately I had to stop it because of finances as the boxes aren't exactly cheap but once I'm done being a student again I don't love to start it back up. My dogs favorite toys came from bark box
Seiarra W.
Henderson, NC
I can call my puppy like "the mails here"! And he knows what time it is lol. He has loved every box so far from the toys to the snacks and to actually see him excited about it just melts my heart. It always comes in great quality and if you love your pup you would do his heart well and GET HIM A BOX!
Maria F.
Barkbox is such a great deal and they have great customer service! For only $29 a month you get two different bags of treats, two toys, and one type of bones/ chew. If your pet does not like any of the items Barkbox will replace any one of your items per month. The customer service representatives are great, they will ask you questions about your pet in order to figure out what your dog might actually like best.
heather s.
rome, ny
When this box comes in the mail our dog gets so excited that she can barely contain herself....she rips the box apart on her own. This has lead to her thinking that any package that comes to the house is for her, which is hilarious. There are always a cute toy for her to tear apart and a variety of treats. She is a total treat snob but has found a lot that she does like, and they send high quality treats which is necessary!
Casey H.
Erwin, NC
My pup loved her first BarkBox! We just received her first one less than a month ago, and her next one is on its way. We got the first box for only $5! The only downfall is that we only get one a month! My dog loved everything in her box and I know she'll be excited to see what next month's holds!
Andrea L.
Love Barkbox! We ordered our second box. We buy them individually (at the higher price) because we already have WAY too many pet toys laying around. The snacks are great and usually grain free, which we love for our pets. I like the toys that come with the shipment, but it's always hit and miss, some are duds and some our pups can't get enough of. But, what we love the most is that each box benefits a pet focused charity!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.