BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
I really liked at first! As my puppy grew up she got a little picky about the treats. There would be times we got treats she liked but she would get a lot she didn't like as much so the bags from months ago just sit there. I wish they could give us a choice of the treats ! I did enjoy the variety of toys they chose to put in the box. My dog loves when it comes in every month
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been receiving this box for a few months now and it's amazing. They have healthy treats and cute toys. What makes this box the best is every month they allow you to return 1 product is your dog doesn't love it. I've done returned 2 toys because my dog destroyed them so quickly but barkbox staff was so nice and returned them with no problems and sent me a replacement me in literally 3 days. Their staff is what makes me love their box because I know they will always make sure my dog loves everything in the box.
Tori M.
For $20 a month you get a ton of stuff for your Pup! I signed up Mr. Wade Bogg's last month, so October was his first box. He got 3 large toys, stuffed with large squeekers inside and they are tough. They were all Halloween themed and he absolutly loves them! Also included in the box were two bags of high quality treats that he loves. I will never run out of treats again!
Wendee V.
Hector, MN
I absolutely LOVE Bark Box! It is just as exciting for me to open the goodies as my dog! The toys are good quality and the treats are great and haven't made my dog sick.
Missy R.
Dawson, MN
My dog gets so excited when her box comes in the mail! Each box comes with 2 toys, 1 edible chew, and 2 packages of treats. All the food items are high quality and most if not all are made in the USA. Even the toys last a long time and are very entertaining for her to play with on her own. No cons about it. We have a subscription and don't plan on ending it anytime soon.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog absolutely loved her barkbox! They have good quality items. I have a pitbull that loves chewing through most of her toys and they Apple treat ball she got has survived a few days now which is great! They have pretty fast shipping and a great customer service. I highly recommend it!
Jessica P.
I had a subscription for a year for my puppy(will probably renew it at some point) and loved it! It came with about 6-7 items in each box. Usually a toy, an accessory, bully stick or raw hide, and a couple of bags of treats. Most of the time the treats were full size but occasionally if one bag was large they would send a sample of another type of treat. I loved how all of the products were natural and Buttercup loved the toys :) Very rarely were there items in the box that she didn't enjoy. Worth the price.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
I like barkbox, this month, November,was my first box and my pooches really like the treats and toys. I believe they are going to be excited to receive their box each month. I also like the fact that the treats are full size and shareable and you get more than one toy in each box. The treats are also all natural the ones I received were and are yummy to my fur babies.
Dhvani M.
Maywood, NJ
Been Subscribing since 2012. Our pup loves it! Great quality toys and treats. Fantastic customer service if something goes wrong. Good balance of toys to treats. Highly recommend them!
Christina B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am a huge animal lover. My dog is family. I believe whole heartily in them being a part of family. I tried this once and just absolutely loved the box. It almost seems like they theme it- my dog loved it so much. I think I loved it just as much because it was a surprise for me too to find out what was in it! Just made a twelve month subscription and I'm so excited!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.