BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brittany L.
West Babylon, NY
My dog absolutely LOVES getting new toys every month. He's a heavy chewer so I may be making the switch over to a bully make box instead, but for now he enjoys it. The treats are all healthy and made in the USA which is why I continue to use barkbox. The toys could be a little better though, for a 65lb pit plush toys aren't ideal.
Jacquie G.
Memphis, TN
I love the service, I think it is super cool that I can get my baby a gift once a month. BUT The price is a littler higher than I think it should be. I love the treats they send, they are healthy and good for your dog, but my dog has been 50/50 on the toys, sometimes she plays with them (the lobster from last month) others it is not even close to getting her attention (rubber ball from our first month) But I keep the subscription just for the treats honestly.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My favorite thing to get in the mail. I have 2 Yorkie's & one on the way. These pups love to play 24/7 and I couldn't keep up with the toys. Bark box sends the best products. My dogs & I have always been happy , never disappointed. I wish they where a little cheaper , otherwise well worth it! Try them if you have pups any breed!
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
Bark Box has been such a fun thing for my pups! They can always tell when I've got one in the mail, and they get so excited they put their paws up on the counter and wag their tails. The boxes always come with great, all-natural treats I feel good about giving to my dogs, and they come with THE MOST ADORABLE toys. There's a different theme every month and it's always a lot of fun. All in all, the value for the money is great and the products are a real treat!
Meghan H.
Wichita
My dog loves getting her bark box each month! There are tons of things in there what I wouldn't normally buy her. I do wish that some of the toys were a little more durable.
Rachel M.
Papillion , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really love when we receive our monthly BarkBox! They get so excited when the mailman delivers it! They love the treats that they send and really love the toys too!!
San W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that my dog gets a surprise every month and it's always different. The toys last about a month. She plays with it everyday and the quality ( fabric) just gets nasty and hard that I don't even want to wash it. Overall it's great if you don't have time to go buy treats and toys but it does get pricey since tjmaxx always had dog treats and toys on sale
Kaitlin M.
Jackson, MI
My dogs love this! The toys and treats provided are a great value for the money spent and my fur babies get so excited to open the box every month! Great way to spoil your pups without spending big bucks at pet stores!
Jennifer M.
Hawthorne , NY
Because of Bark Box my dogs LOSE IT every time a package arrives and I open it, because they're used to getting their bark box each month and they love it!!! I LOVE Bark box because the treats are always high quality and not full of artificial ingredients, and my dogs LOVE their toys! I don't think we'll ever stop using Bark box!
Dao Y.
My Shih Tzu love it when he receives his Barkbox. It comes with yummy dog treats & well made dog toys. My dog loves it so much that he knows when his BarkBox is delivered.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.