BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My favorite and longest running subscription of the 50 or so that I have. My dog can smell her box as soon as I bring it into the house. She gets crazy excited. I cut the tape and then let her unbox it item by item. She tried each toy and then waits for me to open each kind of treat. They are so awesome that if they send a bone as the monthly chew, which my dog is not allowed due to aggression/possession issues, barkbox will replace it with either a toy or bag of treats, my choice, free of charge. Barkbox for life!
Ashley H.
Fleming, CO
I signed up for the one yr subscription of bark box for large dogs. And even I get excited when it comes. My dog knows when it has arrived and can't wait to open it. But some months are better then others. We have always received 2 toys and 3 kind of treat, the treats are excellent and made in the USA but sometimes the toys don't seem to be tough enough for big dogs as my dog has had some of them ruined in a few days. Altogether though, the bark box is a very fun monthly gift for your pet!
Jacqueline B.
Williamsburg, VA
I got a 6 month subscription to Bark Box and I loved it!!!! It was so fun to get the box every month and see what treats they sent. My dogs loved everything that was sent. I was very pleased with the snacks provided, I didn't have to worry about anything being bad for them. There wasn't a single thing sent that my dogs didn't like/devour. I only cancelled because I still had several bags of treats to go through and it is a little pricey. Once I run our of current treats I'm sure I'll sign up again!
Alli S.
My dogs have always loved every treat in BarkBox, and most of the toys (although sometimes they're too small- when you sign up and select the BarkBox for large dogs, it is strange how often they send toys for little dogs that I end up giving away). Occasionally they send odd items, like bandannas, which I have no use for and are a waste. Some of the toys are such great quality that I've bought extras- love the description cards included in each box to make it easy to order items again months later.
Sera R.
Pullman
Great quality toys and treats.  Wish they were a tiny bit cheaper, though. I absolutely love the themes, they are a treat for me, and the toys and food are a treat for my dogs.
Krystal L.
My dog loved the treats that came in the package one time. She is a major food love. She'll eat just about anything. The toys didn't last long. She breaks toys as fast as they come.
Lauren A.
we absolutely love barkbox! our Great Danes toys can get very pricy but with barkbox he gets two toys, a bone and two bags of treats monthly! Can't beat that deal. Highly recommend!
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I have purchased this for every dog I have fostered or owned. It is an amazing box filled with treats, toys and accessories for your pup. I have a pit bull type dog and she loves the toys. Its always fun opening the box each month and I look forward to box coming. Very affordable for the items you get in the box, and there are varities for different size dogs.
Kami M.
Jersey city , NJ
I love the idae of BarkBox. I subscribed over Christmas when they offered three months for $40 (or something similar) figuring it would be a solid deal. It ended up being wasteful for me. I have a picky dog who doesn't like grainy treats, which were often in the month's selections I received. It was also problematic for me because my dog (20 lbs.) fell right in between the weight cutoffs. The small dog toys were too small for him and the medium dog toys were too big. BarkBox could greatly improve their customer retention if they had owners fill out a short survey about their pet's likes/dislikes (e.g. Does your dog prefer meaty treats? Squeaky toys or chew toys?).
Donna T.
Burlington, NC
Received a small Bark Box as a "gift" from my daughter's Boston Terrier to our Jack Russell Terrier. There were organic treats & a spray to use on skin irritations that was non-toxic. Our dog sniffed & sniffed of the box & started chewing on a treat right away. Would have loved to have had the spray earlier when she had a rash on her belly, but will definitely keep it on hand for use in the future. My daughter's dog LOVES his monthly BarkBoxes & always smells which package belongs to him.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.