BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
My golden retriever loves getting Bark Box. We love all of the healthy treats and fun toys. We like that you can change the size of toys as the puppy ages and grows. I didn't give this product 5 stars simply because of the payment method. Consumers are required to pay for the entire year at one time - about $360. The price isn't bad in monthly installations but all at once it is a little hefty for college students.
Raquel S.
West Sacramento
My dog loves her BarkBox subscription. She looks forward to it every month. It is a great bargain and the toys and treats are high quality items. I will be renewing my yearly subscription.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I loved bark box! My dog always knew the box was for him and was so genuinely excited every time! They catered what he got to his size and we were never disappointed. Because of the price, we tried pet box for a short time and were super disappointed... They didn't even pay attention that I have a monster sized dog apparently. Expensive, but it's fun and would also make a great gift!
Taylor D.
Ellsworth AFB, SD
My dogs love BarkBox! I decided to start this subscription for my pups (chocolate lab and chihuahua) when my husband deployed so that they would have something to look forward to each month! They are apart of the extra toy club. Because they are two very different size dogs, I chose for them to receive a medium size box. I love the different themes of each month and they love the fun toys and yummy treats. Everything we receive is quality and is less than I would be spending at the the pet store for similar items.
Michelle M.
I can't say enough good things about this company! Not only do they provide fun and interesting treats and toys every month but you get more then your money's worth! My dog gets so excited when he sniffs the box and I have discovered so many new great products that my dog loves and I would have never bought on my own.
Also, their customer service is amazing! They have always gotten back to any of my questions in less then 24 hours and they are also open to replacing anything that may have gotten damaged during shipping!
Mikaela G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love barkbox and so does my pup! Everytime a package comes in she thinks it's gets! She has SO MANY toys all because of barkbox. I never have to buy toys or treats anymore because barkbox gives plenty in every box! I love that everything is safe. All the toys are safe for destroying! Most of the treats are made organically, with real meat! Love Love Love barkbox!!!
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox is perfect for Briar. He's not obsessive over his toys - he likes them and wants to play with us but he doesn't really care to kill them instantly. That being said, his BarkBox toys last him a really long time and definitely up until the following month's box. The treats are always healthy options and different from the stores, so I'd say they're absolutely worth it.
Diane D.
Troutville, VA
It's a fun treat in the mail each month. My dogs love the treats, although they are usually of the tiny bite variety. Don't expect anything that's going to keep your German Shepherd busy for hours. My dogs eat better than I do when they get their BarkBox. Makes a really great gift for the dog-lovers in your life. My dogs don't play with toys, so I wish it was more customizable to either send toys they like (balls and frisbees) or more treats in lieu of toys. We save up our toys and send them to the local animal shelter.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
We have two large dogs and one small one. This box is great for sharing with all them. The snacks are full size products and the toys vary in size. They get 5 stars because their customer service is impeccable. If you have a problem, they will go above and beyond to resolve the issue. I <3 BarkBox!
Nicole E.
Tolleson , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups are my best friends and I wanted them to get surprises as well! I have heard so many great things about barkbox from so many people, i dont think i ever heard a bad review! It has a variety of items for your pet that they will love! I would suggest this to anyone that has a pup, and also so many people have promo codes for them so that always makes it a better deal!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.