BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Samantha L.
Midlothian , Va
My dogs absolutely love the Barkbox! They sniff at the box until we open it. They always send a toy and a couple bags of treats. The box they got yesterday had 4 bags of fun treats and a rope that looked like a cigar. So much fun! I wish there was an option to get two toys so both my dogs could have a toy. Otherwise, I absolutely love getting the box!
LaVona L.
Kansas City, MO
I love Bark Box. I have an 8 month old boxer and a 1.5 year old German shepherd who are both very active players and chewers. Bark Box systematically sends products perfect for our needs, that the girls always enjoy. The toys are by no means outshined by the treats that they have come to look forward to when they see me opening their box. Dog toys and treats are NOT cheap, but this subscription makes it a lot easier on my wallet while giving the girls a much deserved surprise each month.
Megan A.
My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE getting new toys and treats every month! The bags of treats last forever but the toys might only last a few days. My dogs are super destructive and while they love the toys, their ultimate life goal is to destroy all squeakers! I would however recommend BarkBox to anyone who wants to get new goodies for their furbabies every month!
Michelle W.
My dog loves it and knows the box is for him when it comes in the mail! Great quality toys (we found an online coupon that gets him an extra toy each month for the year). The treats are all made in the USA. The quality of the items exceeded my expectations. I gave 4 out of 5 stars because it takes for-e-ver to ship! They charge my card on the 8th and my pup doesn't get it until the 22nd of the month! When you check tracking, it is sitting in the same city for a week or more each month.
Ely R.
BarkBox es una gran suscripción para perros. Cada mes se obtiene unos juguetes y dos refrigerios. Por lo general tienen un tema para cada mes (hippies, Nueva York, etc.). Los juguetes se hacen en los EE.UU. y aún más importante, están las invitaciones también (no voy a comprar mis perros trata de China debido a que sus regulaciones son tan bajos).
necesito mas
Katie B.
Story City, IA
For the cost of about one toy for our large dog- we get an entire box of goodies? Sign me up! And that's just what I did. I got a box with 3 types of treats and 1 huge toy for my large dog. The value of the box was almost $45 and I only paid about $14. My dog enjoyed all the treats and the toy that was included is still holding up to aggressive chewing.
I wrote about it here and you can also snag a great deal by reading: http://trafficlightsandsippycups.Blogspot.com/2014/05/barkbox.html
Abby M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box! I thought it was awesome, to get new treats and toys every month, especially when you have 3 dogs. The quality of the treats were ALWAYS great, never had a dog turn them down. Love the toys, I wish you could pick more about your dog. Small, big, medium so the toys could fit them.. Or also to be able to pick more hunting geared toys or treats. (black lab)
Delaney H.
I love my dogs so much, and I feel getting them BarkBox is one of the best things I've ever done. Each month they receive great quality treats and toys. I have three dogs, and I've never gotten a product that at least one of them didn't like. (I did get a jerky treat once and we had to throw that out though.) Customer service is GREAT and even though the only personalization offered upon subscription is size (small, medium, and large based on weight) I always kind of feel that they know exactly what my dogs like. It's so fun getting to try new stuff every month, and when my dogs see the BarkBox they immediately know they're getting something good!
Michelle A.
I think the idea of a subscription box for pets is genius and great for pet owners on a budget! I got this for 2 months for my pitbull but I had to cancel because they were sending toys that my dog could so easily rip up and digest and then problems would arise. So great for small dogs and dogs that don't rip up stuffed animals and break rope toys lol
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Daisy got a present in the mail today! It was the infamous Barkbox! She was thrilled to have new grooming supplies, treats, and toys. She might be a little spoiled. Today she got a new package of treats. They looks like chocolate chip cookies. It smelled and looked so good, I almost ate one to myself. Daisy gobbled that treat up and pranced happily to her bed. She was one happy puppy with her new chocolate chip cookie treats (or what ever is in them). 5 stars! I am going to use these to teach new tricks.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.