BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
Got my first box early November and I was so impressed and excited. My fur baby immediately started playing with his new toys and he was so in love with the treats too. It is affordable, but definitely gives you more than your money's worth. One of my favourite boxes now.
Paola Z.
When you sign up for BarkBox, you will receive a monthly box in the mail with four or more carefully selected products and presents for your dog and 10% gets donated to an animal organization! I’m always very happy with the food products BarkBox selects for their boxes and my dogs love it!
Evelyn S.
I love this box, it came with really good food and toys for my dogs. My dogs also love the toys and specially the food. It sometimes comes with organic food that I was able to taste too. It is always good to know what yours are eating. The prices for the box are really good because everything that comes inside is really more then worth it.
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can say I will never be going to a store again to buy treat bags! Each box comes with 2 bags of treats, a chew that my dog absolutely loves, and two toys. (TWO!) BarkBox is 20$ a month, which is reasonable because it stops me from spending money at the pet store. And to top it off, their customer service is amazing. They will replace anything no questions asked if your dog does not like it, or if it is damaged. 10/10 still subscribed to it and have been since last year!
Anna Z.
Brooklyn
Charlie the miniature long haired weenie is a spoiled happy little brat thanks to this amazing subscription. He has loved every single toy and devoured every little treat that has been delivered each and every time. He still has every single toy his favorite is the 🍣 squeaky. And as for me ? My pup being happy and barkbox exceeding expectations with all the extra bang on my buck ?! It's a no brainer. Oh! And thanks barkbox for making my weenie a cute wittle cowboy this month !
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I have a pug named Zoie who is five years old. I got the Barkbox for her a year ago and she loves it! When it arrives every month and I tell her it's here she perks up and goes through it eagerly. The treats are great for her dietary needs and she loves most of them. The toys are high quality and she has grown attached to an owl she got in the Halloween box, she takes it every where and growls playfully if you try to touch it lol.
Raysha D.
Florence , AL
80% of the time I love Lucy's bark box. Only once or twice have I been disappointed. The toys are great they last forever and she is rough on here. The treats last us usually until the next box comes around. The only thing is once you sign up for it is almost impossible to cancel it. They never email you back and every time I try to cancel on the website it redirects me to the wrong page and voids it out. So we are basically stuck with it whether we like it or not.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
I am subscribed on this box for over a year and this is the best gift that I can get to my dogs every month. Full of treats and 2 toys. My babies know that when this box arrives is for them. I don't know if is the smell or what it is, but they get crazy before I open it. and After I open it they just look at me like... Hello give me my toy!!!!
Chelsey S.
Hubbard, OH
I LOVE IT. I order myself an ipsy bag monthly and my poor pups watch me open it :( why not get them a box himself! As soon as my dog sees the box come in for my porch she gets so excited and knows what is coming. The toys are awesome and I've lasted forever, I still have some from my first bark box 8 months ago!!! The treats are all organic and perfect for my dog with seizures. They give you so many awesome options and they have a great background for pound pups.
Imelda F.
my dog love the first barkbox he loved, I let him have at it with the whole box. First he open it, and of course he found the first thing was the chewable treats then the toys
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.