BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tiffany R.
Great value for the products given. It's a nice surprise for my dog and he is part of our family after all. I like that you can also do a one time box or subscribe for a box every month.
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
When my dog was a puppy, we subscribed to this service to figure out what toys and treats she liked. It was also great to see the array of grain-free treats available as new dog owners. The price you pay per month is definitely a steal and their customer service is phenomenal as well! I always recommend them to new pet owners to learn what works with their new family member.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox is perfect for Briar. He's not obsessive over his toys - he likes them and wants to play with us but he doesn't really care to kill them instantly. That being said, his BarkBox toys last him a really long time and definitely up until the following month's box. The treats are always healthy options and different from the stores, so I'd say they're absolutely worth it.
Nicole E.
Tolleson , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups are my best friends and I wanted them to get surprises as well! I have heard so many great things about barkbox from so many people, i dont think i ever heard a bad review! It has a variety of items for your pet that they will love! I would suggest this to anyone that has a pup, and also so many people have promo codes for them so that always makes it a better deal!
Taylor D.
Ellsworth AFB, SD
My dogs love BarkBox! I decided to start this subscription for my pups (chocolate lab and chihuahua) when my husband deployed so that they would have something to look forward to each month! They are apart of the extra toy club. Because they are two very different size dogs, I chose for them to receive a medium size box. I love the different themes of each month and they love the fun toys and yummy treats. Everything we receive is quality and is less than I would be spending at the the pet store for similar items.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
We have been getting a Bark Box for our great dane mix Roman for over 4 months now and we are all equally excited when it comes! I love that every box has a "theme" that goes with the month. For example, this month was all Thanksgiving themed. The only problem I have is that he's a big chewer and I wish they sent more durable stuff. He tears almost everything up within a day, sadly.
Shannon P.
Nottingham , MD
I really liked at first! As my puppy grew up she got a little picky about the treats. There would be times we got treats she liked but she would get a lot she didn't like as much so the bags from months ago just sit there. I wish they could give us a choice of the treats ! I did enjoy the variety of toys they chose to put in the box. My dog loves when it comes in every month
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been receiving this box for a few months now and it's amazing. They have healthy treats and cute toys. What makes this box the best is every month they allow you to return 1 product is your dog doesn't love it. I've done returned 2 toys because my dog destroyed them so quickly but barkbox staff was so nice and returned them with no problems and sent me a replacement me in literally 3 days. Their staff is what makes me love their box because I know they will always make sure my dog loves everything in the box.
Tori M.
For $20 a month you get a ton of stuff for your Pup! I signed up Mr. Wade Bogg's last month, so October was his first box. He got 3 large toys, stuffed with large squeekers inside and they are tough. They were all Halloween themed and he absolutly loves them! Also included in the box were two bags of high quality treats that he loves. I will never run out of treats again!
Wendee V.
Hector, MN
I absolutely LOVE Bark Box! It is just as exciting for me to open the goodies as my dog! The toys are good quality and the treats are great and haven't made my dog sick.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.