BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
I love the bark box! Its so fun to see what you get in the mail. My dog loves her toys! It is affordable if you are a busy person and cannot go to the store or barely have access. I would shop here again.
Ana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The customer service is top notch and the barkbox destroyers club is great if your dog goes through toys quickly. My only issue and the reason why I didn't renew my annual subscription is that the boxes usually only came with a toy or two, and so many treats that my pup couldn't go through before they started to mold...The monthly themes are clever, but the toys are insanely expensive and get destroyed quite easily if your dog has more than two teeth.
Crystal l.
Awesome Box.
I would Highly Recommend getting Barkbox. Ive had it for almost 6 months now and the treats are all natural and are always good for your pet, its never cheap store brand treats, also the toys Last! I have a german shepherd who is a heavy chewer and he has only destroyed 2 of many toys ive gotten. They send 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and 1 chew bone per box. Definately something to check out! Awesome Customer Serviceas well!
Abbi D.
I thought this was amazing being able to get a box delivered for my pup every month. You get the best deal if you google a coupon code and do the 6months- i paid $99 for 6 month with a coupon I found online. They box comes with 1 toy, 1 bone of some type whether it be a hard bone (bully) or a biscuit type, and 2 types of treats usually. It seems like it should be more, but that's generally all I've gotten with the 50+ dog subscription.
Kate A.
Summerville, SC
LOVE LOVE this box for my puppy!! I got a treat my dog didn't like at all and I simply emailed them and they sent me a new one! They didn't even ask me to send it back!! They were completely understanding
lauren d.
Granbury tx
Me and the pups love it!! I do wish they had an option on if you want just toys or treats or a mix. Sometimes i feel like i get an overload on treats but this is hands down my favorite pet box you can get
Latasha D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves smelling her box when it comes in the mail and she gets all excited. For the most part the products are great, especially the larger dog box. We had a heavy duty ball in our first box that I loved more than the dog. However, seeing pictures of people's box who got the same size box, the boxes vary. I don't mind product varying such as the treat brands, but some boxes had 5 items and some had 4. I would like to see an even number so I don't feel like I missed something in my box for the same price. Other than that so far the service is great with emails and awesome/quick customer service.
Rachel W.
Atlanta, GA
Love the BarkBox! I was pleasantly surprised at the full size bags of treats that my dog finds delicious. The themes of each box are fun, and we look forward to seeing what each month's theme will bring.
Sam Z.
very good box with lots of neat items for my puppies! has food, toys, necessary items for utility such as leashes, collars, health care items, etcetera. would highly recommend to anyone with with puppies
Sonya L.
The BarkBox offered an opportunity for our Yorkie Pooh Bella a chance to try some different snacks and product offerings.  She liked the snacks and we were able to try before we bought the products.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.