BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cassie L.
My dog loves this. The toys are awesome quality and the treats are just as great. It comes in a super cute box with a cute paper in it and the toys and treats usually have a theme! Worth the price for sure!
Dominique Z.
Newark, DE
My dog seems to know this is for her before I even open the box. I like how there are different subscription options. I started out with one box but quickly subscribed to multiple months. Very worth it
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like the convenience of having new toys and treats delivered each month! My pup loves it and anticipates it coming each month. He knows when it has been delivered before I even do! My pup is a 12 pound jack russell, so I feel like he gets too many treats each month (we have so much in our pantry and end up giving some away so they do not go bad) and he tears up toys quickly; I wish we had one more toy and one less treat each month but that's my only complaint.
Courtney L.
Barkbox is such a cool service. Once a month you receive a box full of goodies for your dog. The box can contain everything including treats, toys, and even first aid supplies. The items are always unique boutique items that you can't find at just any chain pet store. We've discovered so many fun new items through Barkbox including dog beer and some really durable toys! My dog now thinks every brown cardboard box that comes in the mail is for him!
Grace B.
Indianapolis, IN
CHLOE. LOVES. HER. BARKBOX!!! Honestly nothing bad to say. They are loyal to their customers and you have the option to donate a box to a shelter when a friend signs up with your code!
jennifer f.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby goes through a lot of toys since she always destroys them making a mess! So the barkbox allows her to get distracted and chew on her snacks! Love it!
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves her barkbox. She knows it's her box when it comes in the mail I don't know how but she gets super excited . Two bags of treats two toys and a extra or two . It's a great value for 25 dollars the toys alone could be 12 dollars and up and your getting two plus treats and they are usually healthier. My dogs eats them up but she not fussy. They themed two like for November she got a medium sized turkey football squeaky as one of the items
Emily R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently purchased a BarkBox for my Belgian Malinios who is a medium sized dog that is extremely hard on her toys. The contents of the box where very good for the price. I got 3 packs of holistic treats. The toys were good quality but got destroyed very quickly. Also a bottle of pet shampoo that smelled very nice. Is it something i would get every month? No. But is fun every now and then, and makes a great gift for dog owners. I highly recommend.
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
We have been subscribed to Bark Box for 4 months now. Our kids love getting the box of goodies for their little doggie, Zoe.

I like that the box can curated to different size dogs. There is a different theme each month:). The treats and toys go with the theme. The toys provided are good quality and she doesn't tear them up as quickly as the store bought toys!

Treats are enough for like 3 dogs!!! If you have granddogs, or friends/family has dogs...this is a great box to share with another dog:)
Abbi D.
I thought this was amazing being able to get a box delivered for my pup every month. You get the best deal if you google a coupon code and do the 6months- i paid $99 for 6 month with a coupon I found online. They box comes with 1 toy, 1 bone of some type whether it be a hard bone (bully) or a biscuit type, and 2 types of treats usually. It seems like it should be more, but that's generally all I've gotten with the 50+ dog subscription.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.