BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This box is great for the amount of money. You get a ton of stuff and yummy treats. The only reason I gave it three stars is because once my dog moved past the puppy phase, he immediately destroyed every toy in the box within minutes. I might look into repurchasing though because he got so excited every time that box got delivered. Below is a photo with my dog and one of his favorite bark box toys
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
We just got a one time Chinese New Year BarkBox for my 50 pound 7 year old golden retriever/chow mix who destroys EVERYTHING and loved it. Decent price point and I liked that they offer a one time box to try it before committing (which we will be!). Highly recommend!
Grace Y.
High quality toys and treats! Subscribing to a 12 month subscription brings the cost down to $21/month. Each box comes with at least two toys ($8-$16 worth a piece) and two treats. You definitely get your values worth! My pup enjoys having new toys to play with and I enjoy that the quality is durable and that the toys are previously tested (and approved ;)) with real dogs. Plus the themes each month are just way too cute! I've purchased cheaper toys from a variety of pet stores and have found them less durable. I highly recommend barkbox and their toys. I've also had a few complications (i.e.- lost box, repeat themed box since our first barkbox was gifted to us) and their online customer support has been super helpful.
Gloria A.
I just received the first box and my dog will not eat the snacks, except for the chew stick. The toy however she loves she played with it for several hours the first day. pro The toys, Cons, she wont eat the snacks I would recommend shopping here.

Have since been in contact with barkbox and they are sending different treats for her to try.
Evelyn S.
Parker, AZ
I love this box, it came with really good food and toys for my dogs. My dogs also love the toys and specially the food. It sometimes comes with organic food that I was able to taste too. It is always good to know what yours are eating. The prices for the box are really good because everything that comes inside is really more then worth it.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Definitely the most well known and creative box for your dog! It comes with a great assortment of delicious dog treats and toys and every box has at least one squeaky toy and one other type of toy for all types of dogs. They have different subscription plans that determine how much the box will cost every month, but compared to other dog boxes it's pretty affordable and you get your money's worth of quality products!!
Ashley C.
I can say I will never be going to a store again to buy treat bags! Each box comes with 2 bags of treats, a chew that my dog absolutely loves, and two toys. (TWO!) BarkBox is 20$ a month, which is reasonable because it stops me from spending money at the pet store. And to top it off, their customer service is amazing. They will replace anything no questions asked if your dog does not like it, or if it is damaged. 10/10 still subscribed to it and have been since last year!
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I like barkbox and so does my dog. It's a fair price for multiple toys and treats. As we all know walking into a pet store can result in leaving with a crazy bill. Barkbox is a nice present for my pup and she knows what it is when she sees the box. The treats are always great and worth the price. However my German Shepard is a beast with it comes to destroying toys and some of their toys survive a while but most aren't as lucky. Their add ons are a great idea though.
Merissa A.
Okay, so I got this for both my dogs. One is for my chihuahua/poodle and the toys were big for him and I selected a small dog and he ended up not like the todays. My other dog is a golden retriever and she loved these toys! I recommend this for people who have big dogs because the toys are big for a small dog. I would subscribe to this again but it’s kinda pricy for me. Also the treat it came with I never let my dogs eat and it’s just gross but I would highly recommend this!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I have a pug named Zoie who is five years old. I got the Barkbox for her a year ago and she loves it! When it arrives every month and I tell her it's here she perks up and goes through it eagerly. The treats are great for her dietary needs and she loves most of them. The toys are high quality and she has grown attached to an owl she got in the Halloween box, she takes it every where and growls playfully if you try to touch it lol.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.