BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Doggie loves getting his BarkBox every month. He is able to try new food and treats that he wasn't able to try before BarkBox. He hasn't received a treat or toy that he hasn't liked yet. And only once did he not like the food that was sent to him.
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Me and my dog love bark box! He is a tough chewer and most of the toys and treats they send, he loves! I also love the cute themed boxes! One time he ruined a toy and their customer service was nice enough to send him another one! Great subscription box!
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Barkbox! I’m the type of dog mom who has to buy a toy every time I’m in a store with a pet section. This subscription has helped that. It comes with 2-3 quality toys each month and several variety of healthy, safe treats! Couldn’t love this more.
Josephine O.
Fort Hood, TX
I have 2 shih tzus, and both of them LOVE their bark box! I can never find a treat that both of them enjoy, when I received they box I immediately gave them a great, and they both loved them!! I have then the toys and they were so happy! My dogs are my children and I will continue to get bark box! ❤️
Julie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I LOVE BarkBox. The toys are well made and are so freaking cute.  The customer service is also top notch!  My 2 dogs love getting their box each month! It's a little pricey, but I supplement with TJ Maxx products and it works out just fine.
Annika J.
VERY GOOD QUALITY ITEMS! They have very good customer service too! The toys are adorable and my dog loves all of them! The treats are decent, but overall the box is very good. I just wish it was a little cheaper, then I would get it more for my dog!
Brittney E.
reno
I love this box and my dogs love it even more. I ordered when they had an extra toy. They get three toys and two bags of treats and one chewie that we split on half. I love the toys and the treats. I would recommend if you don’t have to just sign up.
Hope J.
Love getting this box for my dogs every month! The toys are durable and safe, the treats are healthy and they love them! Only con is that some of the chews I won’t give to them due to sharp edges or ingredients, but other than that, it’s wonderful!
Amy H.
COLONA, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will stand behind this company forever. They provide quality products, all made in the USA, and support a good cause! Proceeds go to helping senior dogs find forever homes. And as an added bonus, your dog starts to like your mailman a bit more!!
Ariele K.
Fort Kent, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is great but you can definitely just go to the store once a month and buy 20$ or $30 worth of dog stuff and get more than what they give you. They do have cute themes but my dog seems to rip up there toys fairly fast and she’s only a puppy
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.