BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These boxes are sooo cute with their themes and the toys they put in them. My dogs absolutely LOVE getting these in the mail - they recognize the box and circle around it, sniffing and clawing at it excitedly. Then we let them pull the toys out themselves. So fun to watch. Really high quality toys - I feel like you could spend $15 per toy in a regular pet store, and the box is $20 a month. I receive three toys, two bags of treats, and one special treat in the box I get. They are worth every penny and super affordable! The toys last a long time too.
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
Love this! The packaging it so cute and the toys are, too. This month the box was medieval themed. My little Finn loved the two packages of treats (one duck and one turkey and honey). He ripped up the dragon toy in about an hour, but this was expected since he is only 5-months-old and hard on toys. It's good to know that he'll get some new ones next month! I signed up for 6 months because they were running a special for national puppy day :) If I continue to like what we receive, I'll probably sign up for another 6 months.
Debbie N.
Norton Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been getting Barkbox for several months now for our 2 Pomeranians Moose and Miley. They love getting that box so much I have to videotape each one. Moose picks one of the toys out and that’s the toy he plays with all month until the next barkbox comes then he picks a new one from the box. Miley she’s all about the treats!!! The quality of the toys and the treats are well worth the money of getting the Barkbox each month. It not only keeps Moose and Miley happy but Mommy and Daddy as well.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can’t recommend this company enough. The customer service team is the best, they not only care about you, but your animals as well! Very loving company, the toys and treats are catered to your animals and are the best quality! I always tell my friends about them because they truly are the best of the best. My dogs know when the bark box came in the mail because they recognise the patterns on the box and absolutely LOVE the toys and treats that are sent!!! Great value, definitely worth the price.
Kristyn M.
Marysville
Our pooch is like our little baby. She is spoiled more than me and Josh combined. We love spoiling her with treats and toys to let her know she is such a good dog and we love her. The price of treats and toys are not cheap, that’s for sure. Sometimes she could get a little too much excited that her toys wouldn’t last long. So I figured I have to do some research on how we could still spoil her but at the same time not hurt her pockets.

Now when she gets a BarkBox and I put it on the floor for her, she goes crazy nuts knowing it’s a package for her. Her senses are so strong that she could sniff all the treats she is getting. Typically included in the Barkbox is 2-3 different kinds of treats and at least 2-3 toys. Based from the previous boxes that we have received, it would all total to about $30-$50 if bought separately.  So for 6 months plus 1 month free, I paid $126. That’s basically $18/per month.
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two small Chihuahuas and they share the box.  We add an extra squeaky toy for the puppy!  He LOVES all the toys and he hides them in special spots all over the house so his older brother won't get them LOL :D The treats are all natural, and made with great quality ingredients so I never worry about treating the dogs! The last two boxes were so stinking cute!!! An "Apple Orchard theme" included a PSL (Pumpkin Spice latte) furry and fun squeaker toy that is just to adorable!!! Last months was a fun holiday theme with a Nutcracker, the Rockets dancers, a string of happy face Christmas lights!! I would highly recommend adding the extra toy if you have a dog that likes to chew!!  Over all I give this 5 stars because the referral program gets my boxes sent to me for FREE!!! Yes Free! and you get to send out your referral link so your friends get their first box for FREE!!! Its Amazing!!!  BarkBox Puggin' Spice LatteBarkBox
Claire H.
Shakopee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this service!  I have two dogs and they are always so excited to see it come through the door every month!  Except for now, every time I get a package they think it's for them...  We get the Super Chewer box since they have very strong jaws and like to chew a lot.  I just recently renewed my subscription after not having it for a little while and I don't know why I ever stopped!  I had a couple little hiccups, as the company was moving warehouses so my order got a little wonky, but they handled it with such grace and made it right in the end.  Their customer service is wonderful!  I also love the fact all the treats are either made in the USA or Canada, so I know they are good quality for my pups as I won't feed them treats from anywhere else.  I highly recommend this service to anyone with a dog!  I have two dogs, and the one large super chewer box is perfect for both of our pups!
Carley P.
Starkville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I rate this 10 out of 5 stars! This is the best idea I've ever come across. My dog get's so excited when her BarkBox comes in! Each month the boxes are themed (adorably themed) and there are 3 different types so you can get the best options for your pup! Each box I've received has contained 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew. The best thing is that if your pup doesn't like something, or tears up a toy, you can contact BarkBox and they will REPLACE it. No lie. I've done this on a bag of treats and 2 toys. The cleverly made jokes and stories that go along with some themes are just icing on the pup-cake!
Iris🌺 C.
Roselle
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wanted to treat my little Pomeranian to some nice treats and toys every month because he deserves it and this has been the best decision I have ever made for my furry friend. He absolutely loves every single toy and treat he has gotten from this subscription and watching him get so excited every time I open a box is the highlight of my month. The $21 may seem like an expense but it is well worth it! I would definitely check it out and purchase if you have the money to do so!
Sabrina O.
Yuma , AZ
LoLa just got her first barkbox in the mail yesterday and she absolutely loves it! The theme this month was New York. LoLa got 2 super adorable New York themed toys which she won’t let go of already and 2 delicious treats ohhh and not to forget a chewing stick bc my pup loves to chew. I am pleasantly surprised how fast the shipping was! As a dog mom I want the very best for my pup and spending $20 for this was def worth it! We both are super excited for next month 🐾💕🐶
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.