BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
i have an 80 lb pit bull and a 6.5 lb chihuahua that tears through these toys. i wish the toys were better fit for chewers because even the tough toys dont last.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
I signed up for a 6 month subscription with BarkBox when it was first starting to get popular. While there was some pretty cool things in there, I wasn't too thrilled about all of it. I guess that is what you get for samples though. There were quite a few toys, but they were all rubber and I eventually gave them to House sitting clients with dogs who would play with them. The treats were slightly small for my 60 lbs dog but he still enjoyed them. And I received a box of puppy cupcake mix that was the hit of the town. If I could choose between the types of toys (plastic or fluffy) I would consider re-signing up.
Melanie P.
roma
The Bark Box is GREAT for my two furry friends. My shopping experience has been great with no cons, I shop at bark box very often, and what’s best is there quality. I love shopping at bark box and so will you.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
Good values most of the time! Quality dog treats and my dog seems to love pretty much everything in his box! The only downside is some of the novelty toys seem to be pretty cheap and don't last long with play.
Tiffany  S.
Love it! The toys are so cute and it's nice to be able to try out a variety of toys and treats to see which your pet likes best and which they don't. Would love to see more stuff involved for large dogs though
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
I've only received one box but I absolutely love it there's tons of stuff there for the pets and I'm looking forward to my next shipment coming in to see the great variety

Leah R.
Nashville, TN
My dog loves these boxes. There's great variety of toys and treats. Usually things you can't find in your normal pet store. Value is great for the products you get.
Kenzie W.
I’m really happy about all that is in here. My dogs love all the treats and toys!! It is very affordable and so worth it. Just know what your dogs like in treats before you buy. I would definitely recommend.
Dominique Z.
Newark, DE
My dog seems to know this is for her before I even open the box. I like how there are different subscription options. I started out with one box but quickly subscribed to multiple months. Very worth it
Paulette K.
Lake Worth , FL
I ordered barkbox as a gift for both my dogs and my moms dogs. Every month they continue to send new high quality items that my dogs love! They also send full sized products, not samples like some other companies that do the same thing and they are items that I never would have heard of if it weren't for them, I am very impressed with Barkbox and recommend it to anyone who has a dog! Here's a review of the first box I received from them: http://savvyshopperfl.Blogspot.com/2013/09/bark-box-august-2013-box-review.html
I haven't gotten a chance to review box 2 yet but my dogs love it just as much!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.