BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
DL B.
Montgomery
Absolutely love our monthly BarkBox. It's full of great toys and snacks for my sweetie to enjoy. If your dog loves to destroy toys the way mine does, join the Extra Toy Club. You won't regret it.
megan s.
Rockaway, NJ
loved the welcome box... my dog was obsessed with everything in it. the secon box we got was okay... the food and treat items were good, but my dog destroyed the toys pretty quickly from this box
Michelle C.
Homestead, PA
We love our dog just as much as he loves his monthly box of toys and treats! Mostly every product we get in it are American made! We love buying products that support our own country! Treats are all healthy and natural great products in there box we love! Highly recommend any dog lovers to try
Maggie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is the best thing that I have ever come across. Not only is the pupstomer service help top notch, but my dog LOVES his monthly box. Affordable, too, so if something doesn't get his tail wagging or if I feel we have too much, I can easily donate to a shelter without breaking the bank! Its a win-win!! Safe, healthy, fun, and would 10000% recommend.

Also, go to BarkShop.com and you can reorder anything from a previous box or see the other collections of toys to get individually!! Like this bouquet of roses my pup got me for valentines day this year :)
Hannah K.
My dogs and I LOVE bark box. It's like Christmas for them to get new toys and treats all at once. I really like trying new things and getting toys I might not have thought of for them as well. My main complaint is that it's honestly just expensive, and they only offer deals when committing to 6 or 12 months. I don't even spend that much on month-to-month beauty or other boxes for myself, so it's hard to justify doing it for my pups.
Dominika D.
I thought the whole idea of getting a box full of treats and toys for my dog was such an adorable concept. It consists of toys, treats, chew toys, and sometimes shampoos. It is a little on the pricer side, but you're paying for convenience so one can't really complain. Shipping is quick and free. My dog didn't like one of the treats he got, so I was able to exchange it for a new one, free of charge. It's a very easy site to go through and the subscriptions vary in length of time. I would definitely recommend it to people who spoil their dogs as much as I do.
Chelsea T.
I absolutely love this subscription box. They send you about 2 toys, two bags of treats, and a bone depending on which box you buy. You can choose to have an extra toy added and if your dogs are heavy chewers they will mark your account to send you stronger toys that last longer. My dog is so happy with his toys we have a whole box full that he plays with daily! I would recommend this to anyone who has a dog, although if your dog chews a LOT you may need to pay a little extra for the new option they have which is much stronger toys, but it is totally worth it!
Ileana A.
Tampa, FL
Great variety of products, gives you the opportunity to earn free boxes for sharing your link to friends. Love the holiday themed boxes for the dogs. They always offer a great variety of treats.
Shawna P.
Aberdeen, SD
I love getting bark box every month. My puppy is so spoiled with the treats and toys and if your dog doesn't like the toy or something in there they customize the box so they know for the future.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
We got our 2 French bulldogs a subscription to share and it's perfect for them we love it:) it's so nice to have something promised for them every month , as busy adults we forget to play with our dogs sometimes and make them feel special . This is something u can get your pet just to keep reminding them that u care
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.