BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this for my pups! They absolutely adore all the stuff they get and can use and eat I would recommend this to any dog owners that like to pamper their pups :)
Davis R.
My golden retriever loves her bark box! She sniffs at all of my packages now hoping it’s her box!

It’s great for me too because I don’t ever have to think about getting her toys/treats. They just arrive every month!
Taylor Y.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
My dogs loved these boxes. They came with such cool high quality toys and treats. My dogs love the treats they send and we still buy some of the brands. It's a great way to let your pets try things before buying it.
I love it!! The toys are so cute! My 2 brittanys love the treats! It's very affordable for the amount your getting inside! My dogs are chewers and have so far not ripped and of the products apart! I love the themes!!
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
We received our first Bark Box this month (November 2013). I was barely able to open it before my pup jumped right in to play with the toy. Inside was a weird shaped fluffy squeak toy that he loves, a bag of dental chews, a bag of mac and cheese treats, and a bag of jerky. I will not be giving him the jerky because of all of the news stories recently, my vet even put out an email warning against it. Overall I am happy with the subscription and look forward to next month!
Erin M.
This is a great way to get new treats and toys to try for your dog. My dog learned that the box contained treats and toys for him, and he would get so excited when I sat the box in front of him to see what was in it! I loved it because he enjoyed it so much. Each month has a different theme with toys to reflect that and various treats. I had a 6 month subscription and continued a couple months after that since he liked it so much. I stopped doing it because my dog accumulated so many toys that he was never going to play with all of them. It was fun for a while, but now I just go to the pet store to surprise him with new treats and toys.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
My husband and I bought a 3 month subscription for our dog, Chandler, while he was in recovery from surgery. He had to be kept in a kennel for 3 months straight and these boxes brought him and us sanity. They were full to the rim with amazing, and wholesome, products for Chandler. I love that the products were all full size (with some bonus samples) and that they included things from toys to food. They also customized based on the size of our dog, and chose different products based on the months we received the boxes (ex. pool toy during July). I would recommend barkbox to any of my friends and family who care about their dog like family.
Michael H.
Love this box because it come with cute stuff for my dog zasha! I like getting healthy snacks for her too because I let's me see if she's going to like it or not. If she does like them I'll buy her more of that brand
Courtney K.
I received a few bark boxes and my dog loved some of the things but she wasn't if on the treats and was able to tear to toys up in seconds and she's a small dog. So needless to say, we don't order the box anymore lol
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I Haven't Actually Ordered One Yet But I've Been Wanting To , And It Definitely Looks Worth It !! Name Brand Dog Toys , Food And Treats. The Reviews Also Are Great 😁
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.