BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
When my dog was a puppy, we subscribed to this service to figure out what toys and treats she liked. It was also great to see the array of grain-free treats available as new dog owners. The price you pay per month is definitely a steal and their customer service is phenomenal as well! I always recommend them to new pet owners to learn what works with their new family member.
Molly R.
My dog loves this! We got hooked because of the free intro box. The only reason I give there stars is because my dog is SO tough on his toys (even though he is a 10lb Chihuahua mix) that some are shredded instantly...and that I signed up thinking I could cancel after the first couple but apparently a 6mo membership is actually 6mo long...but that was mostly a fail on my part.
Nicole E.
Tolleson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups are my best friends and I wanted them to get surprises as well! I have heard so many great things about barkbox from so many people, i dont think i ever heard a bad review! It has a variety of items for your pet that they will love! I would suggest this to anyone that has a pup, and also so many people have promo codes for them so that always makes it a better deal!
Jennifer G.
We have two big dogs, every treat and every toy that has ever come in their boxes are wonderful quality and hardly ever destroyed. The treats are all ingredients you can pronounce!
Krista D.
A little expensive but worth it! I have a small dog and he loved his toys and he couldn't quit begging for the treats! I even received a travel bowl that was silicone which was great quality. These monthly boxes are really great. I love seeing my pup enjoy his new toys. I have never had a problem with him getting sick or hurt with anything I have been sent and they have you choose what size dog you have. Everything I have been sent was appropriate for his size. I stop receiving them for now but will again in the future!
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
We will never cancel this subscription. Never!! I love everything about it and how dedicated their customer service is. My dog is on an allergy and tough chewer box. They have only "messed you once and sent a treat bag that my dog couldn't enjoy because of allergies. They sent us barkbox credit to order a new treat to replace it! Our dog absolutely loves getting a box each week. His happiness is our happiness!
Missy R.
Dawson, MN
My dog gets so excited when her box comes in the mail! Each box comes with 2 toys, 1 edible chew, and 2 packages of treats. All the food items are high quality and most if not all are made in the USA. Even the toys last a long time and are very entertaining for her to play with on her own. No cons about it. We have a subscription and don't plan on ending it anytime soon.
Britney S.
Elizabethton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been receiving this box for a few months now and it's amazing. They have healthy treats and cute toys. What makes this box the best is every month they allow you to return 1 product is your dog doesn't love it. I've done returned 2 toys because my dog destroyed them so quickly but barkbox staff was so nice and returned them with no problems and sent me a replacement me in literally 3 days. Their staff is what makes me love their box because I know they will always make sure my dog loves everything in the box.
Tori M.
For $20 a month you get a ton of stuff for your Pup! I signed up Mr. Wade Bogg's last month, so October was his first box. He got 3 large toys, stuffed with large squeekers inside and they are tough. They were all Halloween themed and he absolutly loves them! Also included in the box were two bags of high quality treats that he loves. I will never run out of treats again!
Wendee V.
Hector, MN
I absolutely LOVE Bark Box! It is just as exciting for me to open the goodies as my dog! The toys are good quality and the treats are great and haven't made my dog sick.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.