BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kelly O.
Love bark box!!!! I love seeing how excited my dog gets every month when I open the box and let him just rip into it! They give good things too that dogs really love
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I Haven't Actually Ordered One Yet But I've Been Wanting To , And It Definitely Looks Worth It !! Name Brand Dog Toys , Food And Treats. The Reviews Also Are Great 😁
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wish they would do less product and lower the price because my dog has toys on toys and treats on treats that he still hasn't gotten to because there are so many!
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
We were gifted this subscription. It was adorable and we loved the products for our pooch. The treats were great and made with quality ingredients and the toys were fun while they lasted. Murphy destroyed them. Lol.
Michael H.
Love this box because it come with cute stuff for my dog zasha! I like getting healthy snacks for her too because I let's me see if she's going to like it or not. If she does like them I'll buy her more of that brand
Brittany M.
Muncie
my dog love these boxes some really cute stuff comes in them treats toys and more not bad on price and your doggie gets a fun thing to look forward to each month
I love it!! The toys are so cute! My 2 brittanys love the treats! It's very affordable for the amount your getting inside! My dogs are chewers and have so far not ripped and of the products apart! I love the themes!!
Taylor Y.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
My dogs loved these boxes. They came with such cool high quality toys and treats. My dogs love the treats they send and we still buy some of the brands. It's a great way to let your pets try things before buying it.
Erin M.
This is a great way to get new treats and toys to try for your dog. My dog learned that the box contained treats and toys for him, and he would get so excited when I sat the box in front of him to see what was in it! I loved it because he enjoyed it so much. Each month has a different theme with toys to reflect that and various treats. I had a 6 month subscription and continued a couple months after that since he liked it so much. I stopped doing it because my dog accumulated so many toys that he was never going to play with all of them. It was fun for a while, but now I just go to the pet store to surprise him with new treats and toys.
cristhy v.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love bark box I tried out pettreater prior to it and it was bad quality so I unsubscribed and subscribed to barkbox and I love it;it always brings toys that my dogs enjoy and treats that my dogs love like my dogs definitely approve and so do I
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.