BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Nicole G.
Fulton, MO
My 2 pups love BarkBox! I recently had to switch to heavy chewer boxes because my mastiff loves to shred soft toys. I love that BarkBox cares so much for their customers and their owners. There are tons of treats in the boxes and I feel that 1 box is perfect for my 2 dogs to share. I am hoping the toys will last a bit longer now that I upgraded. These boxes are always very well thought out for each month's theme. They also love Destroyers Club.
Phuong-Trang N.
As a crazy dog mom and animal lover --- I'm trilled that there is a pet subscription box!!! My only complain and is that it's not customized to each dogs needs. My dogs have skin allergies and are on a strict fish and vegetable diet and one of my shihtzu is allergic to grain. I end up giving away most of the treats. That is the reason why I unsubscribed to BarkBox.
Gifts O.
Ever since I got barkbox my dog now thinks every box is for her. This is such a great purchase because you get so much for such a low cost montly fee. 2-3 toys, 1 bone for my dog to chew on, and 2 treat bags all for $22 a month. If i went to Target and bought 1 toy it would be anywhere from $5-$12. Plus you dont have to go anywhere to get them. I also love how they are themed every month. Its so cute! Trust me and get this for your dog! He/She will love it and you even more, if that's even possible
Hailey S.
Cambridge, MN
Such a great company! For $20 a month they send you a box filled with goodies and toys for your pup. My first month of ordering, I received the wrong size without knowing. About a week later I received an email from the company saying they would send the right size for free. Love a company that fixes mistakes! The toys are durable and last awhile with my lab puppy.
avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
It is very cute. It is a bit expensive but I think you get a lot from it. However, my dog has allergies and health issues. I wish there was an option to replace the treats or inform them about the dogs dietary restrictions. Otherwise pretty good, just wish my dog could eat the treats!
Glenda B.
Keyser, WV
This box subscription is OH SO AMAZING! They always send super cute toys and threats. I've always gotten 2 good size toys and at least one or two gourmet treats and a bone or vice versa.  They toys are of good quality as are the other treats. They always do a holiday theme around each holiday and they ARE DEFINITELY ONES TO GET. They are not exspensive and you will pay 2 and 3 times the amount in store for the same products. I have loved every box I have gotten from them. I have not ever been disappointed.
Amber A.
Clearwater
BarkBox has been the best thing since sliced bread for our family! We get two every month because we love them so much! We purchased one box with an extra toy every month which is certainly worth the investment. The toys are so cute and high quality! Anytime family or friends come over and see our dog toys they ask where we get them. For Halloween we got some of the cutest toys, one being a grave site with the tomb stone that said, "RIP here lies squirrel"
Brett D.
I love these boxes! They usually come with a few dog treats and toys (5 items total) the toys are always unique and fun, my dog loves them! The treats are organic and healthy and you get the chance to try new brands. I just wish you could customize your profile a little more. I usually get weird bones ( like a dry pig ear 😒) which I wouldn't want if I had the option
Meme M.
My goodness, this box made me realize just how smart my dogs are!  I swear they know when this box arrives and they surround me until I open it for them!  I get two, the small and large dog boxes (2 chihuahuas and 1 Rotty).  The toys are always fantastic quality and I have discovered so many fantastic treats that are so much healthier for my dogs and made in the USA!  I highly recommend this box, even if you only do a three month subscription, you (and your pups!) won't be disappointed!
Britt K.
Flintstone, MD
My dog is my baby and one of our favorite days is when BarkBox arrives! He knows what it is now by just the sight of the box! Each month, he receives two toys, two treats and a chew or bone type item. Everything is good quality and I can trust that the food items are safe and made in the USA. Some of my dog's favorite toys of all time are BarkBox toys! LOVE it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.