BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
i have an 80 lb pit bull and a 6.5 lb chihuahua that tears through these toys. i wish the toys were better fit for chewers because even the tough toys dont last.
Kenzie W.
I’m really happy about all that is in here. My dogs love all the treats and toys!! It is very affordable and so worth it. Just know what your dogs like in treats before you buy. I would definitely recommend.
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We just subscribed to BarkBox and received our first box in December. I cannot say how pleased we are with it and how much our puppy LOVED it. The price was a little daunting, so we only got the 3 month subscription but it was worth every penny. The toys are well made and the treats are high quality. I LOVE the fact that everything is made in the US, so I don't have to worry about what my dog is playing with or eating. Winston loves his new treats and I know he's looking forward to the next one!
Grace B.
Indianapolis, IN
CHLOE. LOVES. HER. BARKBOX!!! Honestly nothing bad to say. They are loyal to their customers and you have the option to donate a box to a shelter when a friend signs up with your code!
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like the convenience of having new toys and treats delivered each month! My pup loves it and anticipates it coming each month. He knows when it has been delivered before I even do! My pup is a 12 pound jack russell, so I feel like he gets too many treats each month (we have so much in our pantry and end up giving some away so they do not go bad) and he tears up toys quickly; I wish we had one more toy and one less treat each month but that's my only complaint.
Dominique Z.
Newark, DE
My dog seems to know this is for her before I even open the box. I like how there are different subscription options. I started out with one box but quickly subscribed to multiple months. Very worth it
Courtney L.
Barkbox is such a cool service. Once a month you receive a box full of goodies for your dog. The box can contain everything including treats, toys, and even first aid supplies. The items are always unique boutique items that you can't find at just any chain pet store. We've discovered so many fun new items through Barkbox including dog beer and some really durable toys! My dog now thinks every brown cardboard box that comes in the mail is for him!
Paulette K.
Lake Worth , FL
I ordered barkbox as a gift for both my dogs and my moms dogs. Every month they continue to send new high quality items that my dogs love! They also send full sized products, not samples like some other companies that do the same thing and they are items that I never would have heard of if it weren't for them, I am very impressed with Barkbox and recommend it to anyone who has a dog! Here's a review of the first box I received from them: http://savvyshopperfl.Blogspot.com/2013/09/bark-box-august-2013-box-review.html
I haven't gotten a chance to review box 2 yet but my dogs love it just as much!
Cassie L.
My dog loves this. The toys are awesome quality and the treats are just as great. It comes in a super cute box with a cute paper in it and the toys and treats usually have a theme! Worth the price for sure!
jennifer f.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby goes through a lot of toys since she always destroys them making a mess! So the barkbox allows her to get distracted and chew on her snacks! Love it!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.