BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer G.
We have two big dogs, every treat and every toy that has ever come in their boxes are wonderful quality and hardly ever destroyed. The treats are all ingredients you can pronounce!
Taylor D.
Ellsworth AFB, SD
My dogs love BarkBox! I decided to start this subscription for my pups (chocolate lab and chihuahua) when my husband deployed so that they would have something to look forward to each month! They are apart of the extra toy club. Because they are two very different size dogs, I chose for them to receive a medium size box. I love the different themes of each month and they love the fun toys and yummy treats. Everything we receive is quality and is less than I would be spending at the the pet store for similar items.
Diane D.
Troutville, VA
It's a fun treat in the mail each month. My dogs love the treats, although they are usually of the tiny bite variety. Don't expect anything that's going to keep your German Shepherd busy for hours. My dogs eat better than I do when they get their BarkBox. Makes a really great gift for the dog-lovers in your life. My dogs don't play with toys, so I wish it was more customizable to either send toys they like (balls and frisbees) or more treats in lieu of toys. We save up our toys and send them to the local animal shelter.
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
When my dog was a puppy, we subscribed to this service to figure out what toys and treats she liked. It was also great to see the array of grain-free treats available as new dog owners. The price you pay per month is definitely a steal and their customer service is phenomenal as well! I always recommend them to new pet owners to learn what works with their new family member.
Michelle M.
I can't say enough good things about this company! Not only do they provide fun and interesting treats and toys every month but you get more then your money's worth! My dog gets so excited when he sniffs the box and I have discovered so many new great products that my dog loves and I would have never bought on my own.
Also, their customer service is amazing! They have always gotten back to any of my questions in less then 24 hours and they are also open to replacing anything that may have gotten damaged during shipping!
Nicole E.
Tolleson , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups are my best friends and I wanted them to get surprises as well! I have heard so many great things about barkbox from so many people, i dont think i ever heard a bad review! It has a variety of items for your pet that they will love! I would suggest this to anyone that has a pup, and also so many people have promo codes for them so that always makes it a better deal!
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This certainly gets tails wagging around here! With two toys, two bags of treats, and a chew coming every month it is a lot easier to bypass the pet store unless food is needed. Each box comes once a month and has a cute theme to it. The packaging is always amazing with the toys and treats matching the theme. Some toys are better than others as I have quiet the destroyer on my hands. Although, they have a Destroyers Club that gives you credits for new toys with proof of the destruction of old ones. Awesome company, awesome products, happy pup at home.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
We have been getting a Bark Box for our great dane mix Roman for over 4 months now and we are all equally excited when it comes! I love that every box has a "theme" that goes with the month. For example, this month was all Thanksgiving themed. The only problem I have is that he's a big chewer and I wish they sent more durable stuff. He tears almost everything up within a day, sadly.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been receiving this box for a few months now and it's amazing. They have healthy treats and cute toys. What makes this box the best is every month they allow you to return 1 product is your dog doesn't love it. I've done returned 2 toys because my dog destroyed them so quickly but barkbox staff was so nice and returned them with no problems and sent me a replacement me in literally 3 days. Their staff is what makes me love their box because I know they will always make sure my dog loves everything in the box.
Tori M.
For $20 a month you get a ton of stuff for your Pup! I signed up Mr. Wade Bogg's last month, so October was his first box. He got 3 large toys, stuffed with large squeekers inside and they are tough. They were all Halloween themed and he absolutly loves them! Also included in the box were two bags of high quality treats that he loves. I will never run out of treats again!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.