BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Clarissa S.
El Paso, TX
The Products: Toys, treats, and grooming products selected for your dog based on size (choose “Small and Cute” for 0-20 pounds, “Just Right” for 20-50 pounds, and “Big & Bold” for dogs 50+ pounds).
Ships to: US and Canada
Good to Know: BarkBox offers a heavy chewer option. After you sign up, you can email them to request this. This box is supposedly the heavy chewer option.
Diane D.
Troutville, VA
It's a fun treat in the mail each month. My dogs love the treats, although they are usually of the tiny bite variety. Don't expect anything that's going to keep your German Shepherd busy for hours. My dogs eat better than I do when they get their BarkBox. Makes a really great gift for the dog-lovers in your life. My dogs don't play with toys, so I wish it was more customizable to either send toys they like (balls and frisbees) or more treats in lieu of toys. We save up our toys and send them to the local animal shelter.
Shannon P.
Nottingham , MD
I really liked at first! As my puppy grew up she got a little picky about the treats. There would be times we got treats she liked but she would get a lot she didn't like as much so the bags from months ago just sit there. I wish they could give us a choice of the treats ! I did enjoy the variety of toys they chose to put in the box. My dog loves when it comes in every month
Molly R.
My dog loves this! We got hooked because of the free intro box. The only reason I give there stars is because my dog is SO tough on his toys (even though he is a 10lb Chihuahua mix) that some are shredded instantly...and that I signed up thinking I could cancel after the first couple but apparently a 6mo membership is actually 6mo long...but that was mostly a fail on my part.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
BarkBox is perfect for Briar. He's not obsessive over his toys - he likes them and wants to play with us but he doesn't really care to kill them instantly. That being said, his BarkBox toys last him a really long time and definitely up until the following month's box. The treats are always healthy options and different from the stores, so I'd say they're absolutely worth it.
Mikaela G.
I absolutely love barkbox and so does my pup! Everytime a package comes in she thinks it's gets! She has SO MANY toys all because of barkbox. I never have to buy toys or treats anymore because barkbox gives plenty in every box! I love that everything is safe. All the toys are safe for destroying! Most of the treats are made organically, with real meat! Love Love Love barkbox!!!
Nicole E.
Tolleson , AZ
My pups are my best friends and I wanted them to get surprises as well! I have heard so many great things about barkbox from so many people, i dont think i ever heard a bad review! It has a variety of items for your pet that they will love! I would suggest this to anyone that has a pup, and also so many people have promo codes for them so that always makes it a better deal!
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
We have two large dogs and one small one. This box is great for sharing with all them. The snacks are full size products and the toys vary in size. They get 5 stars because their customer service is impeccable. If you have a problem, they will go above and beyond to resolve the issue. I <3 BarkBox!
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
When my dog was a puppy, we subscribed to this service to figure out what toys and treats she liked. It was also great to see the array of grain-free treats available as new dog owners. The price you pay per month is definitely a steal and their customer service is phenomenal as well! I always recommend them to new pet owners to learn what works with their new family member.
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
This certainly gets tails wagging around here! With two toys, two bags of treats, and a chew coming every month it is a lot easier to bypass the pet store unless food is needed. Each box comes once a month and has a cute theme to it. The packaging is always amazing with the toys and treats matching the theme. Some toys are better than others as I have quiet the destroyer on my hands. Although, they have a Destroyers Club that gives you credits for new toys with proof of the destruction of old ones. Awesome company, awesome products, happy pup at home.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.