BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lauren G.
Carrollton, GA
The super chewer box is so perfect for my little dog. Toys are tough and he can't destroy them like other toys I have bought. Each box comes with plenty of treats too!
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
A friend of mine ordered quite a few items from this company.. she really enjoys ordering from here.. everything looks really fun, nice and perfect for our little furry friends
Lexi S.
Kennewick , wa
love barkbox! their toys are strong and my dogs love their treats. we still have at least one toy from each box. at about $30/month it's a little spendy but worth it. if my dog didn't have so many toys she would still have a subscription.
Ye'Chen W.
Raleigh, NC
I was actually given this as a gift from a friend for my dog Riley. And my beagle/lab loved it for the most part. Some things not so much. But overall it was awesome!
kaylee m.
I loved getting these boxes every month. My dogs always loved the treats and you get a good amount for the price. My only complaint is the durability of the toys, they only lasted a few minutes after the box was opened.
Shyanne H.
Pocatello, ID
My dogs love bark box. The treats are always loved and the toys are high quality.  Whenever the package comes my dogs go running and nuzzling the box like OPEN IT OPEN IT!!  It's a bit spendy but my furbabies are worth it.
Rebecca W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two Yorkies and they love their Bark Boxes!! They love the treats and the toys! The toys are durable and well made and the treats are all natural ingredients!!
Kayleen L.
Yermo, CA
My pup is always happy with his bark box. Everyone calls me crazy for buying my dog a subscription every month, but how could I not when he is so excited every time!!
Brittany R.
Dubuque, IA
Loved this! Different items came everytime, my dogs lived the toys everytime. I loved the treats and bones were all organic and didn't contain nasty stuff for my pup!
Angela E.
Beaver Dam, WI
Unfortunately I had to cancel after 2 months of not receiving a box. Customer service did a fair job getting back to me and refunded my debit card for what I had paid
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.