BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Keara M.
Annapolis, MD
The dogs know when we bring in their box. They can’t be more excited. We did have to upgrade to the super chewer version as our pitt mix has a fondness for ripping toys apart. I love the different themes each month and the treats are always loved by both pups.
Isabella B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only dog box ive gotten but its amazing!I get it every year for christmas and they never disappoint! My dog always loves what they send!Its $35 dollars for one month and what they send varies for each month!They always have different themes and there so cute!
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This subscription fell just a bit short of my expectations. The treats were fantastic and natural. The toys however were cheap and very easily destroyed (I have a dachshund if that tells you anything). I would buy again just for the amount of treats you get.
Marcia D.
El Segundo, CA
The happiest day of the month for my 2 doggies is when their bark box arrives!! They are guaranteed a new toy and treats every month! It's a reasonable price for what they get - 2 toys, 3 treats and the each month is a new theme which adds to the fun!
Kelsey G.
My pup loves the monthly surprise she receives. The toys are durable and bring her so much joy and entertainment. The only con is the price, but overall it is worth it. Sadly I had to cancel my pups subscription, but in the future I will hopefully renew it.
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting BarkBox every month and so does my dog! My dogs know when the box is here and it nice that every month they get new toys so I can toss the old ones. The only reason I give it 4 stars is I wish they would add some things other than toys/treats.
Cecine B.
Albuquerque, NM
I've gotten these boxes for the majority of the last year. They always include a bunch of fresh toys with super cute themes, several bags of treats and another surprise. My dog knows what Barkbox means and does tippy taps with his paws whenever he hears it.
Irene M.
Fresno
My dogs loved getting a bark box. They only reason I stopped was because even though we indicated large breed dogs many of the items received didn't suit them and certainly didn't last long. They were fun though. If the cost was lower, I would probably resubscribe.
Angela N.
Essexville
I loved that my kitties get to share barkbox with my friends dog they get fun toys to play with and most times love the tasty treats that come with them. I also like the samples they put in to try some things before we make a huge purchase. I love barkbox.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI
I love barkbox and so does my chocolate lab. Getting new toys for her every month is awesome because she doesn't get bored easily. I also love the monthly themes the company comes up with. I would definitely reccomend to all dog parents. Barkbox is a must!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.