BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lindsay C.
Huntington, WV
This is an amazing box for my new puppy! He's 5 months and loves all kinds of treats and toys! He rips through everything, so these have been a nice welcome. Also, getting my first box to try for only $5 was an awesome deal!! My dog approved!!! BarkBox
Ashley M.
Knightdale, NC
My dog is the type of dog who destroys EVERY toy that she gets her teeth on, so barkbox is a convenient and affordable way for her to have plenty of toys at all times! The toys are always fun and creative and she seems to enjoy the treats as well. Great concept!
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
Barkbox never disappoints me. It's been almost a year since I started ordering from them. I have an Australian Shepard mix & every time she sees the box she knows what it is and gets so excited. Don't have one bad thing to say about them. Definitely recommend!!!
Jasmine M.
Panama City , FL
We received this toy via an Influenster voxbox. My boy absolutely loves it! It has three different sounds it makes but his favorite is the squeak ofcourse. We can’t keep him away from it.
Isabella B.
Only dog box ive gotten but its amazing!I get it every year for christmas and they never disappoint! My dog always loves what they send!Its $35 dollars for one month and what they send varies for each month!They always have different themes and there so cute!
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
I love getting BarkBox every month and so does my dog! My dogs know when the box is here and it nice that every month they get new toys so I can toss the old ones. The only reason I give it 4 stars is I wish they would add some things other than toys/treats.
Cecine B.
Albuquerque , NM
I've gotten these boxes for the majority of the last year. They always include a bunch of fresh toys with super cute themes, several bags of treats and another surprise. My dog knows what Barkbox means and does tippy taps with his paws whenever he hears it.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This subscription fell just a bit short of my expectations. The treats were fantastic and natural. The toys however were cheap and very easily destroyed (I have a dachshund if that tells you anything). I would buy again just for the amount of treats you get.
Jessica B.
Peabody, MA
My dog and I love Barkbox. The toys are sturdy. I’m the year we’ve been getting this he’s only destroyed two toys. Linus loves all the treats that come. The customer service reps are wonderful. The referral program is also great because you get a free box.
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Me and my dog love bark box! He is a tough chewer and most of the toys and treats they send, he loves! I also love the cute themed boxes! One time he ruined a toy and their customer service was nice enough to send him another one! Great subscription box!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.