BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Hollie O.
Salix, PA
I got my dog Bowzer a bark box for a year and he absolutely loved it! There were a few things that he was not into toy wise and a few of the treats he did not like, but they do allow you to have one item from each box replaced! Bowzer is a shepherd mix and was adopted from the shelter, so it was a good way to get an idea of what he all likes! They are a little pricey. I paid $228 for the year, but I suppose in the end it was all worth it. I have recommended Bark Box to family and friends.
Shyanne H.
Pocatello, ID
My dogs love bark box. The treats are always loved and the toys are high quality.  Whenever the package comes my dogs go running and nuzzling the box like OPEN IT OPEN IT!!  It's a bit spendy but my furbabies are worth it.
Mary R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
BarkBox is fantastic! High quality toys and treats are hard to beat for the price. If you normally spend on your dogs every month, consider this as an option. Unique toys and often there are bonus items to try out. We've rarely not liked a everything in the box. We have some picky dogs in our house for treats, so sometimes they don't love some of the different styles but they have doggie friends that do. I'm loving getting exposed to new brands that are made in USA from real ingredients.
Ashley B.
Ooltewah, TN
Barkbox is an awesome box for my pooch! He gets so excited about it. It's almost like he knows when I walk back from the mailbox with a box that he gets new goodies! The treats are great and the toys are durable and cute!
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
This subscription is such a fun treat for me and my fur baby! Each month she gets a themed box! Inside is usually two bags of treats and two new toys for her to chew on! Sometimes there is another thing in there such as a pig's ear or even some doggy bags. Such a cute and fun thing to look forward to each month. BarkBox will also ask you what size dog you have so they can match treats and toys to their size. I rave about this product each month! I purchased the six month plan for $24/month.
Kelli H.
Williamsville , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I recently started receiving this for my 1 year old dog, who is absolutely fascinated by the boxes. Now every time something is mailed to the home, he assumes its for him
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
Our dogs are extreme chewers.  The toys get demolished within a few minutes of opening the box.  I recently found out that they will replace and toys but I have since cancelled the bark box because I felt like it was a waste of time and money.  The dogs enjoyed them and the treats that were sent.
Callie F.
Mohawk
Absolutely love barkbox and so do my two furbabies! They know when that box arrives each month and the different variety of toys each month keeps them busy for days!
Lisa A.
Gilbert, AZ
My dogs love when their barkbox arrives. It is always filled with things they love, a treat, a toy and even a bath time from time to time. We love our barkbox and love to gift one when a friend has a new family member.
Jenna B.
Columbus, OH
Good value for what is inside. I have a 75 pound pit/lab who has yet to destroy any toys from the boxes. The shipping time is consistent each month, so no surprises.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.