BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
There's nothing more exciting than saying to my dog, "What did you get in your Barkbox this month?" and then watching him spin with excitement as we pull the various items out of the box. From treats, toys, supplies, dog wellness, etc you cannot go wrong with Barkbox. If there's ever an item my pup doesn't like, we share with the neighbor dogs (who will take anything from me).
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I loved bark box! My dog always knew the box was for him and was so genuinely excited every time! They catered what he got to his size and we were never disappointed. Because of the price, we tried pet box for a short time and were super disappointed... They didn't even pay attention that I have a monster sized dog apparently. Expensive, but it's fun and would also make a great gift!
Raquel S.
West Sacramento
My dog loves her BarkBox subscription. She looks forward to it every month. It is a great bargain and the toys and treats are high quality items. I will be renewing my yearly subscription.
Rachel s.
My dog loves all of the toys she has received in this box. While at a certain point a dog does not need anymore toys, I know that these boxes are super cute and have really good quality treats and toys inside.
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
Having 5 dogs means that you run out of toys very quickly. BarkBox was a nice service to get toys and treats each month. However- my larger dog Diesel tore through all the "tough" toys in no time. We canceled our subscription after about 7 months- but totally worth it if you don't have a big chewer
Jennifer G.
We have two big dogs, every treat and every toy that has ever come in their boxes are wonderful quality and hardly ever destroyed. The treats are all ingredients you can pronounce!
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
We will never cancel this subscription. Never!! I love everything about it and how dedicated their customer service is. My dog is on an allergy and tough chewer box. They have only "messed you once and sent a treat bag that my dog couldn't enjoy because of allergies. They sent us barkbox credit to order a new treat to replace it! Our dog absolutely loves getting a box each week. His happiness is our happiness!
Krista D.
A little expensive but worth it! I have a small dog and he loved his toys and he couldn't quit begging for the treats! I even received a travel bowl that was silicone which was great quality. These monthly boxes are really great. I love seeing my pup enjoy his new toys. I have never had a problem with him getting sick or hurt with anything I have been sent and they have you choose what size dog you have. Everything I have been sent was appropriate for his size. I stop receiving them for now but will again in the future!
Michelle M.
I can't say enough good things about this company! Not only do they provide fun and interesting treats and toys every month but you get more then your money's worth! My dog gets so excited when he sniffs the box and I have discovered so many new great products that my dog loves and I would have never bought on my own.
Also, their customer service is amazing! They have always gotten back to any of my questions in less then 24 hours and they are also open to replacing anything that may have gotten damaged during shipping!
Taylor D.
Ellsworth AFB, SD
My dogs love BarkBox! I decided to start this subscription for my pups (chocolate lab and chihuahua) when my husband deployed so that they would have something to look forward to each month! They are apart of the extra toy club. Because they are two very different size dogs, I chose for them to receive a medium size box. I love the different themes of each month and they love the fun toys and yummy treats. Everything we receive is quality and is less than I would be spending at the the pet store for similar items.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.