BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Emily K.
East Northport, NY
Cute idea but my dog wasn't to crazy about the things that came in the box. I thought the box wasn't worth the money. I bought it when it was by one get one free. If your dog loves toys and treats its worth it!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
When I saw this subscription service through a dogcentric website that I frequently visit and got a coupon code from, I was so excited. I purchased the 6 month subscription and have just received my first box. I am extremely pleased with what I received. So are my dogs. Everything in the box was something I can use for them, with them, or give to them to snack on. My maltipoo loved the peanut butter cookie snacks and my maltese loves the toys! So it was well worth what I paid for it. I can't wait to get the other 5 boxes.
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM
Where to start... I just love the products I get from BarkBox every month...and so does my dog. The toys are always great and so are most of the treats. The thing is, my dog is 10 years old, but we tend to get a lot of puppy training treats. They are too small and my dog won't eat them. But when adult size treats for the big dogs come in the box, I can't wait to share them with her.
Rachel s.
My dog loves all of the toys she has received in this box. While at a certain point a dog does not need anymore toys, I know that these boxes are super cute and have really good quality treats and toys inside.
Raquel S.
West Sacramento
My dog loves her BarkBox subscription. She looks forward to it every month. It is a great bargain and the toys and treats are high quality items. I will be renewing my yearly subscription.
Jada W.
Nacogdoches, TX
BarkBox is so great! I just recently moved into my new college apartment ad adopted my first dog! He's from the local shelter and let me tell you Maxy can get after some toys. He tears up toys constantly and Barkbox is so much more convenient than having to go to Petsmart to replace his squeakers. It's overall cheaper as well, when looking at the big picture.
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Having 5 dogs means that you run out of toys very quickly. BarkBox was a nice service to get toys and treats each month. However- my larger dog Diesel tore through all the "tough" toys in no time. We canceled our subscription after about 7 months- but totally worth it if you don't have a big chewer
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC
I love this concept! Being a dog lover with two great dogs, this was a dream come true for me...The cost is the thing that makes me wonder. I have seen what comes in them and I don't see the money. It is much better if you go to a pet store and getting your dogs a little something every month. I think the concept is great and I would think they could get their costs down some, with a bit of work. I have two dogs it would get expensive...Not that I don't spend more on them a month but this is not a good deal for me...sorry...
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I loved bark box! My dog always knew the box was for him and was so genuinely excited every time! They catered what he got to his size and we were never disappointed. Because of the price, we tried pet box for a short time and were super disappointed... They didn't even pay attention that I have a monster sized dog apparently. Expensive, but it's fun and would also make a great gift!
Caitlin A.
Plymouth, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was so excite that there was a box that sends products for dogs because I buy beauty boxes for myself. When I got the box i was shocked at the cost and how many products they sent. I only got four items and a coupon. My dog tore up the one toy in 5 mins after I gave it to him. The peanut butter treats gave him diarrhea so i had to throw them out. I will never buy the product again.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.