BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
This is the best little box our dog could receive every month, and he knows it's his! Around the 15th of every month we get a small little bark box in the mail, our Pomeranian (Chiquito) can't hold his excitement down. He jumps and smiles until he gets to see what his new toy is this month. I could not say enough great things about this box and we will continue to spoil our best friend for many years to come!
Caitlin R.
Chattanooga, TN
I think all dogs and owners deserve this! Each month is an awesome surprise of products for your dog, I even got excited for each delivery! My dog has an awesome supply of variety treats and toys! I definitely recommend.
Michelle G.
Playa Del Rey, CA
My dogs know EXACTLY when I come home carrying their BarkBox deliveries. They LOVE the toys, and we are a part of the Bark Box review the so the input we get to submit on the likes and dislikes are great. I love that we get to choose the size of our pups for the boxes. One thing that I would change is the amount of bones and treats, as we never get through them all before the next boxes arrive because we don't necessarily snack a lot here at our place. And it can get pricey, but we have the extra toy option which is so fun. I love it if we could have a toys only box sometimes.
Eva M.
My dog KNOWS when his BarkBox arrives. Every month it's filled with a selection of products my dog loves - from treats to toys, it never disappoints. Ok, one time they had a back to school box that was lame but that was literally the only disappointment. The treats are always high quality and mostly organic. I love that the dog toys are cute and unique. Highly recommend for anyone who loves to pamper their pooch.
erica g.
Cave city , KY
Just received my first Barkbox and the pooches loved it! I have two huskies and a miniature dachshund! They destroyed two toys but customer service was very helpful.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I LOVE the bark box! There is no way I run out of treats AND my pup gets different treats all the time and they are healthy! My pup is also supplied with a chew treat (or 2) which is awesome. The boxes are different prices and for what you get they are decently priced. There are also 2 toys. My dog is finicky with toys and does not destroy them quickly so the toys pile up but I'm okay with that.
Emiko F.
I was so hesitant to do this since it required a commitment or was 30/mo. I ended up getting a referral for a free box which made it 15/mo so I decided to try it. Our dog LOVED it. He eats toys pretty fast, but I emailed and asked for the tough box and he hasn't been able to destroy one yet. We got 2 toys 2 bags of treats, and a bully stick. I love that everything was made in the USA. Loved it!
Sarah L.
Meridian
I LOVE Barkbox. My dogs LOVE Barkbox. They now think that every package I get in the mail is for them! The treats Barkbox puts in their boxes are always healthy, so I don't feel guilty giving them to my dog, and, they even were able to customize my dogs into the "extra small" toy category, so my dogs get the cutest little toys each month! It's definitely worth it. I've got treats for months now!
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
Without a doubt, I LOVE BarkBox! My husband and I have a pup that is like our kid. BarkBox is something that we get as a "gift" for our pup now. At one point we did a subscription, but she now has enough toys and treats for a good while. The treats and toys that come with the BarkBox are all made in the USA and are top quality! Best about it in my opinion is that you get to choose the size of your pup. So if you have a maltese, you won't be getting things for a lab or visa versa. If you love your pup, splurge on a BarkBox every now and then.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
We freaking love our bark box! Odin (our four legged child) seems to think that every single box that comes in the mail is his now. When his box does come, he gets a few packs of treats and a couple great toys. The one time that a toy didn't meet our expectations, we contacted the company and they sent another out right away. It was amazing. Love having a company with such great customer service.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.