BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
This subscription is such a fun treat for me and my fur baby! Each month she gets a themed box! Inside is usually two bags of treats and two new toys for her to chew on! Sometimes there is another thing in there such as a pig's ear or even some doggy bags. Such a cute and fun thing to look forward to each month. BarkBox will also ask you what size dog you have so they can match treats and toys to their size. I rave about this product each month! I purchased the six month plan for $24/month.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
Our dogs are extreme chewers.  The toys get demolished within a few minutes of opening the box.  I recently found out that they will replace and toys but I have since cancelled the bark box because I felt like it was a waste of time and money.  The dogs enjoyed them and the treats that were sent.
Claire W.
We absolutely love Bark Box Day! They come once a month and have a theme, i.e. Halloween, Baseball, County Fair. Everything in the box goes with the theme. The boxes usually have 2 toys and 3 kinds of treats.

My pup has loved the toys and it's great that it just comes to my door and I don't have to think about it. Even better, they just launched the Destroyers Club. If you dog destroys any of his toys, take a pic and send it to them and you get credit towards new toys.

Highly recommended!
Lisa A.
Gilbert, AZ
My dogs love when their barkbox arrives. It is always filled with things they love, a treat, a toy and even a bath time from time to time. We love our barkbox and love to gift one when a friend has a new family member.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a siberian husky who isn't quite one yet and he loves getting his BarkBox in the mail. He has loved every single thing they have sent since we began the subscription. The customer service team is great also, because he has chewed right through a few toys, and they have sent him stronger replacements. The treats are also always made in the USA and have healthy ingredients!
stephanie k.
Midland, PA
I have 2 big dogs they love the barkbox items. The toys are made a great quality and hold up to my dogs. The different variety of treats and toys gets me just as excited as them when the mailman brings our monthly box.
Alexandra H.
Earlton, NY
Dante (my Yorkie) is never happier than when his box arrives. They send us 2-3 toys every month to satisfy his need for destruction along with more treats than his little belly could ever consume. Each month comes with a dog pun filled theme which is great for the people involved also. They ship promptly every month so I know when to expect it and would recommend it for anyone with a dog just to see the excitement on their pup's furry face when he realizes the box is all for him.
cassandra l.
Stoughton, MA
Myself and my Shih Tzu are in love with the BarkBox we love it it's so exciting to see what's inside each and every time we receive the Box we are never disappointed
Callie F.
Mohawk
Absolutely love barkbox and so do my two furbabies! They know when that box arrives each month and the different variety of toys each month keeps them busy for days!
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I don't like the way you have to pay months in advance. It's WAY too expensive for the products you receive. I got the box for heavy chewers because my dog has very strong jaws and is able to eat through flimsy toys and destroys stuffed animals. She managed to decimate every toy in the box within 2 hours. Money wasted, if you ask me. I will not be using their services again unless I eventually have a dog who is a lighter chewer. And even then, I'm not sure if it's worth the price.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.