BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Natalia A.
Bronx, NY
I love the theme for every box. The toys are so cute and great quality! My pitador gets so excited when he sees the box. The treats are also a huge hit with him.
Nikki D.
Zanesville , OH
I have 4 dogs and they love getting these in the mail it is full of their favorite treats and toys it never gets old there is always something new to play with or snack on.
Candice M.
Lynn, MA
I have yet to receive my first box, however, it is very affordable and practical. Other people that have received theirs already have all good things to say! I cant wait for my puppy to get his first box!
Alyssa M.
I really liked the options provided by BarkBox. The price was fair for the quality of products received, and my dogs always used everything in the box (at least until they were destroyed). I like the idea of being able to repurchase items initially received in the box, but I never used this feature because I liked being able to keep things new for my pups. I will definitely be repurchasing this box in the future (once my dogs work through their current stash)
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
This is a must have if you love your dog as much as I do. I only gave it a three stars because it doesn’t come with much variety, still a good box for your dogs.
Sydney W.
Maryville, TN
The concept is great and my dog loved his toys included until he ripped them apart within 5 minutes of having them. The treats are delicious according to my dog!
Zlata M.
Coeur d'Alene
My dog loves it! We have the 12 month plan. The toys are great quality. The snacks are good (my dog seems to be happy). I like that the toys are themed. Awesome!
Kimberli G.
The Colony, TX
I have 2 rescue dogs and I love when I get the bark box in. They go absolutely crazy. They love getting toys and treats. Especially since they're used to being ignored now they get stuff, they love their bark box
Brittney M.
Barkbox is amazing. It is a easy way to have treats and toys delivered to your house without having to go out to the store to get it. My dogs love the toys in the boxes.
Chris Y.
Woodstock
What a fun and exciting surprise package full of samples for my new therapy dog (child with 4 paws).  I love spoiling her and this was like getting to open an early Christmas gift just for her.  Thank you bark box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.