BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Taylor F.
Alliance, OH
My pup is my baby. He loves all the toys and treats he gets in every barkboc he gets! He can get a little rough with the toys so its awesome they give you a durable option. I think the price is very reasonable for what you get.
Lynn H.
York, ME
Our dogs really love this. Whenever we get a box they get excited thinking it's their bark box. Quality toys and lots of treats. They have monthly themes and unique toys.
Jessica M.
The treats in the box were great.  I have a Labrador Retriever  and the toys were not made well enough. She would destroy every toy after 5 min receiving the box. Unfortunately it wasn't worth keeping my subscription.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Spud always enjoys the treats that come in the boxes, though he does t really play with a lot of the toys there are a few that he has liked. Really would recommend
I have a very small dog and sometimes even in the small box they send me things that are too big but their customer service is fabulous if you contact them. I really can't stop getting this box because it makes my dog so happy.
anna r.
Campobello , SC
I would recommend this service to any dog lover. Always a box full of goodies for the puppies to enjoy. Toys and treats delivered right to your door. What more could a dog ask for?

Give your pup a reason to like your mailman. :)
Ron K.
Denver, CO
My dogs love all the toys that are sent, they last a long time. They usually like the treats. You can customize your box on how big your dog is etc, and it's real cute.
Ivelis M.
Eustis, FL
Great value for your money my pet loves the treats and toys that come in. I just wish some of the toys were a little studier. My lab has broken a few lf the toys already.
Haley B.
Barkbox contains the cutest & durable dog toys, The treats are healthy, Yummy & Most importantly your pet will LOVE them! They are pretty affordable because the items inside are very much worth it. There's always a fun surprise!
Karen D.
Love the variety and easy of ordering. Most of the products are items one of my dogs will like and use. We've been very happy with this easy to order, fun to receive box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.