BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These boxes are soon stinking cute! and the toys are always so adorable. My pup loves the treats they come with. The toys don't always last very long because my dog is a crazy and loves to immediately kill any toy that comes her way, but they keep her occupied and so happy!.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
I did like this box, it was a treat for my dog to get new toys and treats each month. I have a big amount of treats that we havent even touched yet because they sent so much. The only thing I dont like its the toys are not very durable, and we use the heavy chewers box.
Jessica Y.
Troutdale, OR
I absolutely loved receiving my pets Barkbox. I have a small dog and the items in her box we all geared towards smaller breed dogs. The toys were of high quality as were the treats, and I appreciate the well organized card detailing each item. I will be ordering again!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love BarkBox my dog Tater loves all the toys that come in the mail inside the box he is a toy junkie so the spark box is actually great great products at a great price and always reliable nothing that I have received in the past 5 months has been open torn or been mistreated
Brittany A.
Fredericksburg
I love Bark Box! So does my pup! They make good quailty toys and the themes are so cute! I havn't found a treat they send that my dogs don't  like and if you do come across a damaged toy or something your dog doesn care for they are quick to help and send another item.
Courtney L.
My pooch is one happy girl when she receives her BarkBox! Trust me she knows when it arrives and her tail starts wagging uncontrollably. It always has a nice variety and good quality toys within the package as well. I will definitely continue my BarkBox subscription!
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
LOVE BarkBox!! They have different subscription boxes you can choose from, monthly delivery with different themes all include toys and treats! You can easy cancel any time if dissatisfied or easily change things out if your pup does not favor a certain treat or toy.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
Barkbox never disappoints me. It's been almost a year since I started ordering from them. I have an Australian Shepard mix & every time she sees the box she knows what it is and gets so excited. Don't have one bad thing to say about them. Definitely recommend!!!
Lindsay C.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an amazing box for my new puppy! He's 5 months and loves all kinds of treats and toys! He rips through everything, so these have been a nice welcome. Also, getting my first box to try for only $5 was an awesome deal!! My dog approved!!! BarkBox
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.