BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Alison M.
Stillwater, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Australian shepherd puppy loves the stuff he gets from his barkboxes! He always loves the treats and he gets so excited over his new toys. I think barkbox is a great idea!
Jessica M.
Pomona, CA
My pup loves this box he really feels so spoiled receiving new things such as toys or treats. It's such an easy way to give him something special because it comes right to you
Shelby K.
Antelope, CA
I really like bark box! My dog also loves it as well! He is really picky about what he eats at times it but whenever I give him a snack from bark box he actually eats it's it.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I feel like I spoil my dog every time I get one in the mail , he's my baby and deserves monthly presents too.. love the concept . I have two small dogs and it makes them happy .
Tyler B.
Our pup loved Barkbox! We selected the option that came with an extra toy, so we got 3 toys and 3 treats (typically) in each box. Our buddy enjoyed the toys and treats and sniffed them out excitedly. He isn't particularly crazy with his toys so after 6 months we took a break from the box - to give him a chance to work through all the things he has now! The toys are super good quality and therefore hard for him to destroy fast, which is great. The treats are high quality and different than just anything you can find in the store so it makes for a new experience for your furry pal. I recommend this to dogs who go through their toys and treats quickly. :) I'm sure we will sign up for it again in the future!
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Always has the cutest toys. I'm not sure who's more excited every month although if I had to guess it would be me! Gives a variety of healthy snacks too she always loves that!
Melissa K.
Macomb, MI
There were some great choices within this box. My dog can be picky, but everything within the box was great. He loved everything and I was completely happy with this purchase.
Anna M.
Brooklyn , NY
My dog loves BarkBox! The treats are also pretty affordable, and the treats are pretty cute and durable. My dog often knows when his box of goodies arrives. I also love how they are themed every month so you always get something new.
Megan V.
Barnesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love love love bark box I recommend it to everyone My dogs love it!!! Its the best thing ever its totally worth it the price verses the amount of treats and toys its amazing
Kenli P.
Des Moines, IA
We LOVE BarkBox! Our Border Collie knows when the mail is for him and he is always so excited when it shows up. As a puppy, he destroyed every toy with stuffing in it and after being tired of cleaning it up, I emailed them and they immediately changed his account so we no longer received things full of stuffing. Their customer service is amazing! I haven't had to buy toys or treats since we started subscribing. I love that there is a new theme every month and the toys are always SO cute and never things we can find locally. We have "refurred" them to half a dozen people!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.